Train to ... Motown

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Train to ... Motown

Post by bazarboy75 »

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Re: Train to ... Motown

Post by Low Down Low »

I dont know how you do these but they are very enjoyable. Unusual but enjoyable. The Spanish Bombs one is my favourite.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Low Down Low wrote:
22 May 2020, 1:15pm
I dont know how you do these but they are very enjoyable. Unusual but enjoyable. The Spanish Bombs one is my favourite.
Well i used the Clash's multitracks which leaked few years ago. For this one i only kept Mick's vocal and a bit of harmonica and done the rest.
I used an old cubase version so it was a bit artisanal i must say
Thx for your feedback. There are not so many...

Telecaster
Dirty Punk

Post by Telecaster »

Spanish Bombs and Guns of Brixton have been my favourites so far. You have obviously put a lot of work in to these. Thank you.

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

bazarboy75 wrote:
23 May 2020, 5:34am
Low Down Low wrote:
22 May 2020, 1:15pm
Well i used the Clash's multitracks which leaked few years ago. For this one i only kept Mick's vocal and a bit of harmonica and done the rest.
I used an old cubase version so it was a bit artisanal i must say
Thx for your feedback. There are not so many...
Oh yeah, i understood you were using the multitracks but I'm just such a technical doofus, i simply can't conceive how all that could be put together! Really appreciate you sharing them though. It's excellent work.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Low Down Low wrote:
23 May 2020, 8:15am
Oh yeah, i understood you were using the multitracks but I'm just such a technical doofus, i simply can't conceive how all that could be put together! Really appreciate you sharing them though. It's excellent work.
The key is to be able to fix the tempo of the original track (which is human therefore which varies a lot) with your machine tools. So you have to use a tool called "Time Warp"
at the time, for all those dub/remixes i used cubase 5 which now a bit outdated
so you got to time warp manually...
This video surely explain how to do it

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Telecaster wrote:
23 May 2020, 7:57am
Spanish Bombs and Guns of Brixton have been my favourites so far. You have obviously put a lot of work in to these. Thank you.
Thx Mr T.