Record Producers

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
NoMoreHugh
Long Time Jerk
Location: Home is a black leather jacket fitting sweetly to my brain

Record Producers

Post by NoMoreHugh »

Seeing as you guys are celebrating eet week i thought it was quite apt to post this up about record producers

I posted this originally over 12 years ago on the carbon silicon site and it went down really well with the clash fans there, so just in case you havent heard it i thought i would post this again here seeing as i stumbled across it this morning

If your interested in the insight of the bands ideas,techniques and knowledge learning used by the clash when producing the songs its a very good and interesting listen.

If you havent heard it before its essential listening lasts about an hour - the documentary starts at 1min 25 secs in to the file

https://easyupload.io/3jk6sk

101Walterton
The Best

Re: Record Producers

Post by 101Walterton »

NoMoreHugh wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 11:25am
Seeing as you guys are celebrating eet week i thought it was quite apt to post this up about record producers

I posted this originally over 12 years ago on the carbon silicon site and it went down really well with the clash fans there, so just in case you havent heard it i thought i would post this again here seeing as i stumbled across it this morning

If your interested in the insight of the bands ideas,techniques and knowledge learning used by the clash when producing the songs its a very good and interesting listen.

If you havent heard it before its essential listening lasts about an hour - the documentary starts at 1min 25 secs in to the file

https://easyupload.io/3jk6sk
Thanks I will add to my listening list.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: Record Producers

Post by Heston »

Sounds interesting, thanks.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board