The New Testament

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
appleseed
Dirty Punk

Re: The New Testament

Post by appleseed »

Woah. I had to sample these quickly over lunch. I'm hearing the previously buried guitar work in this IFTL instrumental for the first time, and my mind is melting. You're an archaeologist, Marky.

I've been putting it off for ages, but I'm finally going to get a set of high end earphones to listen to these.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

appleseed wrote:Woah. I had to sample these quickly over lunch. I'm hearing the previously buried guitar work in this IFTL instrumental for the first time, and my mind is melting. You're an archaeologist, Marky.

I've been putting it off for ages, but I'm finally going to get a set of high end earphones to listen to these.
:cool: thanks mate.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

OK this has to be brought back up! I can not express how grateful I am for this recording. These instrumentals make me so happy, I have a smile on my face every time I listen to them! Thank you so much Marky! This brings me so much joy and happiness!

I listen to music all day as I work from home now and this is something I go back to on a regular basis and I just wanted to thank you again for making my day...my life...a little better.

I used to do manual labor, work on a boat or in a theatre, so I didn't get to listen to music as much as I wanted to but now I listen all day long and I just love this to no end, it brought back the joy of first opening up that double LP and just being mesmerized by what I heard.

Marky you are the best!!!! Your catalog of music is unprecedented and has brought so much to the community...Thank you!

Everyone should listen to this, please post it again so everyone can experience the joy and excitement of hearing this fantastic job that you have done.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

coffeepotman wrote:OK this has to be brought back up! I can not express how grateful I am for this recording. These instrumentals make me so happy, I have a smile on my face every time I listen to them! Thank you so much Marky! This brings me so much joy and happiness!

I listen to music all day as I work from home now and this is something I go back to on a regular basis and I just wanted to thank you again for making my day...my life...a little better.

I used to do manual labor, work on a boat or in a theatre, so I didn't get to listen to music as much as I wanted to but now I listen all day long and I just love this to no end, it brought back the joy of first opening up that double LP and just being mesmerized by what I heard.

Marky you are the best!!!! Your catalog of music is unprecedented and has brought so much to the community...Thank you!

Everyone should listen to this, please post it again so everyone can experience the joy and excitement of hearing this fantastic job that you have done.
Thanks mate nice one. I had great fun doing that one. I can always upload for anyone who didn't grab it first time out. The instrumentals came out pretty cool and I enhanced certain instruments a little higher in the mix.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Seem to have lost this file on the pc somehow. Marky, what does it download as, ie whats the default filename so i can search for it.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

white man wrote:Seem to have lost this file on the pc somehow. Marky, what does it download as, ie whats the default filename so i can search for it.
TC_TNT.rar

https://mega.nz/#!bsFW1QZQ!kZVORZu2dCst ... B7WhNfTtkU

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:Seem to have lost this file on the pc somehow. Marky, what does it download as, ie whats the default filename so i can search for it.
TC_TNT.rar

https://mega.nz/#!bsFW1QZQ!kZVORZu2dCst ... B7WhNfTtkU
Found it mate. Cheers.

HumphreyBear
Corner Soul

Post by HumphreyBear »

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I was here, and only then occasionally, but recently I've been revisiting my Marky Dread remixes, after rediscovering them on a removable drive.
I am sure I had the The New Testament previously but it's gone missing. Would anyone be able to upload it for me? I can make a Dropbox folder available if you don't have Megadrive.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

HumphreyBear wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 1:44am
Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I was here, and only then occasionally, but recently I've been revisiting my Marky Dread remixes, after rediscovering them on a removable drive.
I am sure I had the The New Testament previously but it's gone missing. Would anyone be able to upload it for me? I can make a Dropbox folder available if you don't have Megadrive.

Anyway, thanks in advance.
Hi Humphrey just to acknowledge this. I will sort it for you later today.

Cheers.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Here you go Humphrey. Let me know when you have grabbed it please.

https://mega.nz/file/r513jIIZ#Uh_9IUrLN ... AzyOGBgwW8

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

HumphreyBear
Corner Soul

Post by HumphreyBear »

I have it, Marky.

Thanks again - you're a legend.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

HumphreyBear wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 10:51pm
I have it, Marky.

Thanks again - you're a legend.
Cheers mate nice one.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Legion63
Corner Soul

Post by Legion63 »

Bit late to the party here but wondered if some kind soul could please upload a new link to this. Thanks - hope someone can help. Cheers.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Legion63 wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 3:59pm
Bit late to the party here but wondered if some kind soul could please upload a new link to this. Thanks - hope someone can help. Cheers.
I'm guessing you are a Theatre of Hate fan? Check your PMs.

Legion63
Corner Soul

Post by Legion63 »

Many thanks mate. Yes love Theatre Of Hate. Have followed Brandon for decades, be it SoD, ToH and the recent Pack (reunion kind of). Still put on a great show and still writing good stuff, even if it’s not a patch on their heyday. Thanks again.