A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Politics and other such topical creams.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10313
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by BostonBeaneater »

revbob wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 7:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 6:41pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 5:46pm
So 'they' had a pro-police rally at the State House in Boston today. It was a small crowd with many of them sport nazi/white nationalist t shirts and tattoos. Then it rained. Then they got lost on Beacon Hill.

I kinda like the little touch with the flaccid flag. Better if it were the stars and bars, but you can't have everything.
Pretty close to touching the ground too.
They didn't exactly draw a robust crowd. Plenty of overtime for the ole coppers though.



Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88767
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 8:22pm
Hey, Curt!
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1389
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by JoseUnidos »

revbob wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 7:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 6:41pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 5:46pm
So 'they' had a pro-police rally at the State House in Boston today. It was a small crowd with many of them sport nazi/white nationalist t shirts and tattoos. Then it rained. Then they got lost on Beacon Hill.

I kinda like the little touch with the flaccid flag. Better if it were the stars and bars, but you can't have everything.
Pretty close to touching the ground too.
Also, the irony of getting lost on Joy Street.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10313
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Wow.

Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12596
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So what building is that and there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5167
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by Olaf »

revbob wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 7:17am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So what building is that and there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?
Is it this one?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthwein_Mansion

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88767
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 7:17am
there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?
It's called freedom, you totalitarian ultra radical pinko!
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18991
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So, remember when I worked as the director of advocacy at a synagogue a few years back? The synagogue backs up to these assholes (the street the synagogue is on is very mixed both racially and economically). So one of our members started a garden to raise veggies to give to a food pantry, and she also started a bee colony. Guess who destroyed the bee colony? Yep. These assholes.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18991
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 8:10am
revbob wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 7:17am
there's no law against brandishing weapons like that?
It's called freedom, you totalitarian ultra radical pinko!
MO is an open carry state! Hooray for FREEDOM.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18991
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by JennyB »

This is my favorite so far:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (782.24 KiB) Viewed 309 times
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10313
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by BostonBeaneater »

JennyB wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 11:44am
This is my favorite so far:
The mustard is the only good thing in any of this.
Image

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5167
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by Olaf »

JennyB wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 11:20am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So, remember when I worked as the director of advocacy at a synagogue a few years back? The synagogue backs up to these assholes (the street the synagogue is on is very mixed both racially and economically). So one of our members started a garden to raise veggies to give to a food pantry, and she also started a bee colony. Guess who destroyed the bee colony? Yep. These assholes.
I guess that figures. How did she react?

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18991
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by JennyB »

Olaf wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 6:49am
JennyB wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 11:20am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 10:58pm
Wow.

So, remember when I worked as the director of advocacy at a synagogue a few years back? The synagogue backs up to these assholes (the street the synagogue is on is very mixed both racially and economically). So one of our members started a garden to raise veggies to give to a food pantry, and she also started a bee colony. Guess who destroyed the bee colony? Yep. These assholes.
I guess that figures. How did she react?
They were actually going to take legal action, but didn't want to drag the synagogue through anything. These people are unhinged.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10313
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18991
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: A Long Hot Summer begins (a dumpster fire chat)

Post by JennyB »

I want to kill every single one of my neighbors who was intent on shooting off fireworks until 3:00 am. I'm so glad you wanted to prove to our stupid suburb that your a patriot by traumatizing my dog and keeping my kid awake. Solid work.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Post Reply