Marky Dread Remasters

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Marky Dread Remasters

Post by dave202 »

A few more to appreciate. Thanks Marky

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

dave202 wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 7:51am
A few more to appreciate. Thanks Marky
Cheers mate enjoy.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Red Angel
Junco Partner

Post by Red Angel »

The passion, commitment and time you spend on remasters are out of the ordinary.
Music is the only thing that matters

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Red Angel wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 2:13pm
The passion, commitment and time you spend on remasters are out of the ordinary.
Cheers mate enjoy.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

HumphreyBear
Corner Soul

Post by HumphreyBear »

Thanks for the latest Marky.

I can't wait for the Bonds collection...

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

HumphreyBear wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 12:08am
Thanks for the latest Marky.

I can't wait for the Bonds collection...
Cheers mate.

...yeah if I survive. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

GotGameGreggy
Dirty Punk

Post by GotGameGreggy »

Wow, great work on these latest remasters, Marky. I've always been a fan of the music machine shows, so it's great to hear them in such good quality. The Seattle 1984 show might just be my favorite concert from the Clash. Mk. 2 line-up. I remember first downloading the Seattle show back in 2015 on some different website and listening to it a lot when I worked out, just loved the energy of the show. I think the recording I had ran slightly fast, but this remaster sounds perfect. Thanks!

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

GotGameGreggy wrote:
11 Jul 2020, 4:13pm
Wow, great work on these latest remasters, Marky. I've always been a fan of the music machine shows, so it's great to hear them in such good quality. The Seattle 1984 show might just be my favorite concert from the Clash. Mk. 2 line-up. I remember first downloading the Seattle show back in 2015 on some different website and listening to it a lot when I worked out, just loved the energy of the show. I think the recording I had ran slightly fast, but this remaster sounds perfect. Thanks!
Cheers GGG. Enjoy and get 'em up on YouTube.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

GotGameGreggy wrote:
Just wanna say I enjoy your YouTube channel immensely. Great to have all those bootlegs in a convenient form. And even better when Marky's remasters are being used. Top work lads.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

GotGameGreggy
Dirty Punk

Post by GotGameGreggy »

Heston wrote:
11 Jul 2020, 7:44pm
GotGameGreggy wrote:
Just wanna say I enjoy your YouTube channel immensely. Great to have all those bootlegs in a convenient form. And even better when Marky's remasters are being used. Top work lads.
Thanks for the love, Heston! Glad you enjoy. Finding good music is the best part of YouTube.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
GotGameGreggy wrote:
Oh so I'm not convenient enough for you now bloody cheek! ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 6:39am
Heston wrote:
GotGameGreggy wrote:
Haha no, it's just I can cast YouTube to my television easily, that's mostly how I consume music now. Everything seems to be on there. I keep your versions for headphone listening or the car.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Heston wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 7:20am
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
GotGameGreggy wrote:
Haha no, it's just I can cast YouTube to my television easily, that's mostly how I consume music now. Everything seems to be on there. I keep your versions for headphone listening or the car.
You got wi-fi in Shields :scared:

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
GotGameGreggy wrote:
Well I'm glad all my hard work and those hours and hours have finally paid off. ;)

No seriously it's not important to be over precious with this stuff and I'm glad you are able to get access to these shows whichever medium is best accessible to you.

I've just contacted gotgamegreggy to see if he could set up a separate YouTube channel for all the Bond remasters I'm currently working on. Would be great to have those all in one dedicated place.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston

Post by Heston »

white man wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 7:25am
Heston wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
GotGameGreggy wrote:
You got wi-fi in Shields :scared:
Arrived last week. It was greeted by locals with pitchforks claiming sorcery but they got it installed.