The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by revbob »

WestwayKid wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 10:53am
revbob wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 10:27am
WestwayKid wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 10:16am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 9:03am
revbob wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 8:46am

She also goes into the town saloon and offers to be a guide for visiting outdoorsmen.
Using the pseudonym Cherry Poppins *wink wink*.
It would be cool if Andy snapped and bit off his hand.
I like the way Jeremy is sort of winking at the camera when he says I need a drink.
That panel could also be used as a lead in to an old time alcohol ad. The next panel would show him sipping a glass of some old timey booze: "...and when I need a drink, I reach for the smooth taste of Old Abraham Johnson Rye".
Absolutely

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 10:53am
That panel could also be used as a lead in to an old time alcohol ad. The next panel would show him sipping a glass of some old timey booze: "...and when I need a drink, I reach for the smooth taste of Old Abraham Johnson Rye".
Competing talking heads: Hollywood is talking about bourbon, Mark is talking about albino anacondas … with Rusty's soul on the line!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Hollywood wants to drink! Hollywood wants to fuck! He's a bad boy!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 8:31am
Panel 1. Rusty thinks blondie has the hots for him and he has a raging boner. He's thinking if he can off this Jeremy character he can take his place.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 8:37am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 8:31am
Panel 1. Rusty thinks blondie has the hots for him and he has a raging boner. He's thinking if he can off this Jeremy character he can take his place.
"Keep up the family stories about life on a compound, Rusty, they're pantydroppers," he thinks.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

So, I gather this is a rerun—note the creator bubble—which means the Hollywood bad boy drinking sex party (plus poachers!) is being abandoned? This will be the greatest mystery since the Mary Celeste.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jul 2020, 8:42am
So, I gather this is a rerun—note the creator bubble—which means the Hollywood bad boy drinking sex party (plus poachers!) is being abandoned? This will be the greatest mystery since the Mary Celeste.
Headline
"Car attacked by giant chipmunk in Lost Forest "

Local response:

How long are we going to standby while Doc created these giant mutant animals? How many innocent people have to die from giant squirrels and how many buildings need to be destroyed by giant pidgeons before people realize that he's not the loveable old man that the Trail Family makes him out to be. We're afraid to let our pets outside for fear of them being attacked by giant ants. He's a mad scientist with a past shrouded in mystery, some say he has ties to Nazis who escaped to South America, when is someone going to look into this?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
27 Jul 2020, 8:57am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Headline

Local response:

How long are we going to standby while Doc created these giant mutant animals? How many innocent people have to die from giant squirrels and how many buildings need to be destroyed by giant pidgeons before people realize that he's not the loveable old man that the Trail Family makes him out to be. We're afraid to let our pets outside for fear of them being attacked by giant ants. He's a mad scientist with a past shrouded in mystery, some say he has ties to Nazis who escaped to South America, when is someone going to look into this?
Why aren't you writing this strip!?!?!?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jul 2020, 9:18am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Headline

Local response:

Im not sure my well of creativity runs deep enough. But I would love to do some sort of parody as a collaborative effort with some other like minded individuals

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
27 Jul 2020, 10:20am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jul 2020, 9:18am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Headline

Local response:

Im not sure my well of creativity runs deep enough. But I would love to do some sort of parody as a collaborative effort with some other like minded individuals
I suspect the real challenge is in writing the narrative really slowly. The desire to get in the jokes would burn things out quickly.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Talking car is insensitive to the guilt of its passengers.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:55am

As cat goes lick its balls.

Also guy holding cat by scruff is a dick.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 6:32am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I want Mark to punch him till he explodes.

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Correction: Disembodied hand holding cat by scruff is a dick.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JoseUnidos wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 3:58pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Correction: Disembodied hand holding cat by scruff is a dick.
Good catch. And in panel 2 the cat seems to be happy to be rid of this asshole.