The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 7:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 7:49pm
revbob wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 7:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 10:50am
revbob wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 9:24am

Im sticking with Andy finds stray and injured animals for Rusty to do his own "wildlife research" (not NZ style research). Andy fears the day when he can no longer provide enough animals and Rusty turns on him, which is of course Rusty's plan before he ultimately turns his sight on Mark and Cherry (as Doc again watches on in horror.
Fucking passive old coot.
It turns out Rusty has been planting DNA evidence at all his crime scenes that could incriminate Doc.
I'm deeply skeptical that Rusty could even spell DNA.
You're not the first, nor the last to underestimate the murderous underpinnings of Rusty Trail.
I've learned from the Trump experience that morons aren't playing 13-dimensional chess.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I'm hoping that this means the … saga? … of the stray cat is over (if you haven't been reading, it was adopted by the Trails; the end). Instead, Mark's going to New York City, where the huge buildings talk just like the smaller buildings do in the country.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 8:44am
I'm hoping that this means the … saga? … of the stray cat is over (if you haven't been reading, it was adopted by the Trails; the end). Instead, Mark's going to New York City, where the huge buildings talk just like the smaller buildings do in the country.
There had better be hookers and blow.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 9:25am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You'll want Judge Parker, two strips over, for that.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 9:38am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
At least this is stuff we can make fun of again

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 9:55am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I hope so. Losing my daily fix of Trail snark would have been the final nail in 2020 for me.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 10:54am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I hope so. Losing my daily fix of Trail snark would have been the final nail in 2020 for me.
I like that Mark is still apparently using a Commodore 64.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 11:04am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 10:54am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

I like that Mark is still apparently using a Commodore 64.
It's not like anyone is going to come up with better software than PocketWriter!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

1) Crap, the abandoned cat story isn't done.
2) Given that the house is doing the talking in panel 2, does that mean the neighbouring house is named Pete Smith?
3) If Pete Smith is a human, does that mean that the humans have been kept in the dark to this point what his name is?
4) The men are doing the dishes. The Lost Forest compound is some kind of gynocratic tyranny!
5) Elbows on the table, Mark? Were you born in a barn? Actually, that might be true.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 8:21am
2) Given that the house is doing the talking in panel 2, does that mean the neighbouring house is named Pete Smith?
3) If Pete Smith is a human, does that mean that the humans have been kept in the dark to this point what his name is?
4) The men are doing the dishes. The Lost Forest compound is some kind of gynocratic tyranny!
5) Elbows on the table, Mark? Were you born in a barn? Actually, that might be true.
The grass in panel 2 is speaking to the house about its rabies concerns.

Lets hope Tabby does have rabies and passes it on to Rusty.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 9:01am
I want Rusty to devolve into some kind of half-cat, half-dipshit creature.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 10:38am
revbob wrote:
I want Rusty to devolve into some kind of half-cat, half-dipshit creature.
Well he's halfway there...

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I think the grass in panel 2 should be more concerned about the giant chicken. Unless of course, the giant chicken has rabies.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 5:55pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I think the grass in panel 2 should be more concerned about the giant chicken. Unless of course, the giant chicken has rabies.
One thing about the Trailverse, people are really unbothered by all these giant mutants running around. Strange for a nature strip, but I don't make the rules.

(Note to revbob: That would be an amusing storyline. Suddenly the characters realize that Lost Forest is under siege by giant creatures and seek to undo the damage. Very 1950s horror movie kind of stuff.)

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 6:14pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 5:55pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

One thing about the Trailverse, people are really unbothered by all these giant mutants running around. Strange for a nature strip, but I don't make the rules.

(Note to revbob: That would be an amusing storyline. Suddenly the characters realize that Lost Forest is under siege by giant creatures and seek to undo the damage. Very 1950s horror movie kind of stuff.)
It would undoubtedly be more interesting than the Adventures of Andy and Tabby

So much material to work with if I wasn't such a responsible and respected member of the community I could really have some fun with this.