Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 9:46pm
Mimi wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 8:46pm
Oh god, don't drink that bottled shit. That's not even tea. Brewed is the only way to go.
I've confessed here before that until we moved to NC, our iced tea was powdered. Horrible, I know. The deserved scorn we received was significant. Properly brewed iced tea is proof of god's grace.
This.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

[attachment=0]20200816_160323.jpg[/attachment]

Because regular Oreos weren't cutting it?
Attachments
20200816_160323.jpg

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 4:33pm
20200816_160323.jpg

I'm not a fan of Oreos and the idea of eating one deep fried sounded gross to me...until I tried it. Oh. My. Dog.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 4:37pm
revbob wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 4:33pm
20200816_160323.jpg

I'm not a fan of Oreos and the idea of eating one deep fried sounded gross to me...until I tried it. Oh. My. Dog.
It's right down the road Mimi, stop on by.

I like Oreos, but rarely eat them, or cookies for that matter but no way I could bring myself to do it.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

An announcement: I have returned to shaving with a blade. I switched to an electric several years ago because of a dry patch on my chin that would get seriously inflamed by shaving, but since giving up meat I noticed the dryness mostly gone. Then I started using the Boss' heavy-duty moisturizer, which took care of the rest. And because an electric is never as good as a blade, the other day I decided to try out the blade again and see how my chin responded. All good and I once again have a face that feels legit smooth after shaving. Update your files on me accordingly.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 10:27am
An announcement: I have returned to shaving with a blade. I switched to an electric several years ago because of a dry patch on my chin that would get seriously inflamed by shaving, but since giving up meat I noticed the dryness mostly gone. Then I started using the Boss' heavy-duty moisturizer, which took care of the rest. And because an electric is never as good as a blade, the other day I decided to try out the blade again and see how my chin responded. All good and I once again have a face that feels legit smooth after shaving. Update your files on me accordingly.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

JennyB wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 10:32am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
An arsehole, but I quite like the way he sings.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Silent Majority wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 10:33am
JennyB wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 10:32am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
An arsehole, but I quite like the way he sings.
Hee!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Interesting. Did you eat a lot?

I haven't had beef in two months. Tbh, I can't really say I notice any difference.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 10:38am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I haven't had beef in two months. Tbh, I can't really say I notice any difference.
No, I was never a major carnivore, so the switch wasn't especially dramatic, just deciding against those last few meat options, like on pizza or burgers. And I'm not super militant about it. If I'm at someone's home or at a restaurant where meat is the only option, that's fine. But as long as I have the choice, I'll skip it.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

How is there not a sex/dating site called KinkedIn?

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 12:36pm
Mimi wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 10:38am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

No, I was never a major carnivore, so the switch wasn't especially dramatic, just deciding against those last few meat options, like on pizza or burgers. And I'm not super militant about it. If I'm at someone's home or at a restaurant where meat is the only option, that's fine. But as long as I have the choice, I'll skip it.
Same.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 2:00pm
How do you know there isn't? :shifty:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 2:23pm
revbob wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 2:00pm
How do you know there isn't? :shifty:
I checked. But not well enough. They had to change to trykinkedin.com

https://www.globaldatinginsights.com/ne ... trademark/

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Catching up on the tea talk. I hate tea, it just has a taste I don't like. Been a coffee man since I was 13. I also can't fathom why cockneys have this obsession with it. Do they have different taste buds to the rest of the country?

Saying that, I do like the long island iced tea that my local pub does. Only problem is I'm not sure if it has tea in it. I think it's mainly 6 different spirits and coke.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board