The Trump observations thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Mimi »

101Walterton wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 4:25pm
Did you guys see Trump’s interview with the Aussie reporter?
Enough that I don't want to see more. He is such a buffoon.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

She's probably counting down the days just like we are. Anyone want to take bets on if she'll file for divorce after they leave the WH?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 7:47am

She's probably counting down the days just like we are. Anyone want to take bets on if she'll file for divorce after they leave the WH?
As I understand it, she had the prenup revised before agreeing to move into the White House. She'll be divorcing his ass before 2021 is out.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 10:30am
Drainin' that swamp!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics ... index.html
Fake crimes!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 11:20am
Mimi wrote:
Drainin' that swamp!

Fake crimes!
Trump will pardon him before he leaves office.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 11:35am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Drainin' that swamp!

Fake crimes!
Prediction: He will end up pardoning more people than any outgoing president ever. Possibly combined.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 11:42am
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Drainin' that swamp!

Fake crimes!
Prediction: He will end up pardoning more people than any outgoing president ever. Possibly combined.
Come November 4th, he'll be the Oprah Winfrey of the White House. "You get a pardon. And you get a pardon. And you and you and you..."

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 11:58am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 11:42am
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Drainin' that swamp!

Fake crimes!
Come November 4th, he'll be the Oprah Winfrey of the White House. "You get a pardon. And you get a pardon. And you and you and you..."
And overnight America's white collar jails will be bare despite not being anywhere close to being overcrowded.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Looking at photos of Bannon and his perpetual alcoholic hobo stare, there's a guy who couldn't handle time in even a club fed facility. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll sing like a canary if it keeps him out of jail.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

If Kellyann Conway leaving isn't telling, I don't know what is. I'm so cynical about this woman that I believe the entire thing is calculated because she knows Trump is done. If it really was about family, she could have stepped away long ago. People might have respected her more for it, too.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/23/politics ... index.html

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

Mimi wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 8:35am
If Kellyann Conway leaving isn't telling, I don't know what is. I'm so cynical about this woman that I believe the entire thing is calculated because she knows Trump is done. If it really was about family, she could have stepped away long ago. People might have respected her more for it, too.
If the reports are true, it's probably the first truth she's said.
Apparently George Conway is doing the same and their daughter is filing for emancipation.
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
True believers or those without options go down with the ship; opportunists know when to get the fuck out. And she has never struck me as a true believer. If he somehow maintains power, she'll be welcomed back.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 8:51am
Mimi wrote:
True believers or those without options go down with the ship; opportunists know when to get the fuck out. And she has never struck me as a true believer. If he somehow maintains power, she'll be welcomed back.
I never saw here as anything but opportunistic which is why I'm skeptical about anything she says. And anyone who can look in the lens of a camera that millions are going to see and use the phrase alternative facts loses any credibility. If her daughter is hurting, which I don't doubt really, then I support her, but Kellyanne can suck zombie dick.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 10:30am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 8:51am
Mimi wrote:
I never saw here as anything but opportunistic which is why I'm skeptical about anything she says. And anyone who can look in the lens of a camera that millions are going to see and use the phrase alternative facts loses any credibility. If her daughter is hurting, which I don't doubt really, then I support her, but Kellyanne can suck zombie dick.
Absolutely