The Trump observations thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 11:45am
Press secretary. Gee, it's almost like this virus is hella contagious or something.
There is something satisfying that all these assholes are giving it to each other.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Inder wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 11:51am
Jesus.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 12:43pm
Inder wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 11:51am
Jesus.
I kind of admire the effort to somehow concoct lemonade from a bag of lemons, some sewer water, and a cough drop.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

And now two of Kayleigh's assistants tested positive. Good gawd!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 1:02pm
It's almost biblical, the plague that's picking them all off.

But, seriously, unless evangelicals are complete hypocrites—and even I don't go that far—how can they not pause and think that after Trump's religious advocate, Falwell Jr, gets busted, and then Trump and his associates go down from this virus (while his enemies, mysteriously, have not), that maybe Jesus is sending them a message? I mean, they set up the rules about how god's always sending messages and shit. How is this not a big one?

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 1:20pm
Mimi wrote:

But, seriously, unless evangelicals are complete hypocrites—and even I don't go that far—how can they not pause and think that after Trump's religious advocate, Falwell Jr, gets busted, and then Trump and his associates go down from this virus (while his enemies, mysteriously, have not), that maybe Jesus is sending them a message? I mean, they set up the rules about how god's always sending messages and shit. How is this not a big one?
On twitter they're blaming this on the Dems. Somehow, someway, they're twisting it to make it sound like the liberal left are trying to take everyone in the WH down. It's nuts. When things go great, it's God. When things go wrong, it's the devil. Or the democrats.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Its all a test. Their faith is being tested, stay the course.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 1:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:

On twitter they're blaming this on the Dems. Somehow, someway, they're twisting it to make it sound like the liberal left are trying to take everyone in the WH down. It's nuts. When things go great, it's God. When things go wrong, it's the devil. Or the democrats.
Welcome to 1930s Russia and the loyal Bolsheviks responding to all the show trials.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

This is a circus. Now Don Jr. is calling for an intervention because of Daddy's erratic behavior. You can't make this shit up.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 2:55pm
This is a circus. Now Don Jr. is calling for an intervention because of Daddy's erratic behavior. You can't make this shit up.
I read a small piece from someone who was on the steroid Pumpkin was given, and she said that it's pretty damned extreme in its side effects, including delirium and psychosis (plus it's something that has be slowly cycled down). It's not something administered lightly. That he was given it is suggestive of both how serious his condition was and that Pence should be temporarily assuming duties of the office.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 3:02pm
Mimi wrote:
I read a small piece from someone who was on the steroid Pumpkin was given, and she said that it's pretty damned extreme in its side effects, including delirium and psychosis (plus it's something that has be slowly cycled down). It's not something administered lightly. That he was given it is suggestive of both how serious his condition was and that Pence should be temporarily assuming duties of the office.
That "doctor" should be held accountable for his unethical behavior.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 3:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
That "doctor" should be held accountable for his unethical behavior.
They need to enlist his last personal physician, the one who said Trump was the healthiest person ever to become president.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

How do these people sleep at night?

Don Draper: On a bed of money.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
So he's always been on this?