The Dictator observations thread.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Dictator observations thread.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 11:40am
The campaign I'm managing has been making the news, second most expensive legislative race in the state of Colorado: https://coloradosun.com/2020/10/21/colo ... -election/
In unrelated news, Flex just got a Lexus. :shifty:

Good luck in the final couple weeks.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 11:40am
The campaign I'm managing has been making the news, second most expensive legislative race in the state of Colorado: https://coloradosun.com/2020/10/21/colo ... -election/
Good luck. And hopefully you haven't had to deal with my aunt.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/o ... borat-film

Holy crap. You seriously can't make this stuff up!! His hands were in his pants!?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 2:50pm

Holy crap. You seriously can't make this stuff up!! His hands were in his pants!?
Well, you know, Yankees fan.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 3:16pm
WestwayKid wrote:

Yup. Sounds like he was doing some yankin'...!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

WestwayKid wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 3:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:

This movie cant come out soon enough.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

revbob wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 3:21pm
WestwayKid wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 3:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:

This movie cant come out soon enough.
Thursday: Debate
Friday: Borat
Sunday: 60 Minutes where Trump storms off

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Let's leave aside the idiocy of suggesting a plot against someone writing *gasp* a critical oped piece—this could change everything, doncha know!—what exactly is a "local store"? Is he talking about a dry goods merchant? A five and dime where you can still get an honest egg cream? The emporium where the Sears and Roebuck catalogue is always on hand for viewing?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 10:43am

Let's leave aside the idiocy of suggesting a plot against someone writing *gasp* a critical oped piece—this could change everything, doncha know!—what exactly is a "local store"? Is he talking about a dry goods merchant? A five and dime where you can still get an honest egg cream? The emporium where the Sears and Roebuck catalogue is always on hand for viewing?
Yeah and maybe try a wired port or reboot your home router even? From a pure technical standpoint this is the most ridiculous.

Maybe that should be my new go to. "Were you doing anything critical of the liberal elite when your network outage occurred?"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 11:35am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yeah and maybe try a wired port or reboot your home router even? From a pure technical standpoint this is the most ridiculous.

Maybe that should be my new go to. "Were you doing anything critical of the liberal elite when your network outage occurred?"
Were you committing a thought crime?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yeah, I mean, I am the most tech challenged person this side of my mom, but even I would have unplugged and re-plugged in my router.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 12:04pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yeah, I mean, I am the most tech challenged person this side of my mom, but even I would have unplugged and re-plugged in my router.
Yeah try a few things, maybe even call your service provider.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 12:26pm
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Isn't it easier to just go to your local store and wait out the deep state operatives?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 1:29pm
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Isn't it easier to just go to your local store and wait out the deep state operatives?
That's what they want you to think.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 3:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 1:29pm
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:

That's what they want you to think.
If we're not safe in our local stores, then freedom is dead. :angry: