Currently watching.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: Currently watching.

Post by tepista »

revbob wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 12:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 12:06pm
I think the Boss is coming around to Rick & Morty. She generated a genuine laugh at the episode where Jerry, living alone in a shitty apartment, and has an encounter with a wolf he takes his welfare cheque. She laughed as the wind blows by, whispering, "Loooooooser."
My wife can't stand this show. I also got an extra ration of shit yesterday for never being serious and making jokes of everything. I probably need some time for self reflection.
Don't know why your wives squanch it, my wife squanches it.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 1:36pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I think the Boss is coming around to Rick & Morty. She generated a genuine laugh at the episode where Jerry, living alone in a shitty apartment, and has an encounter with a wolf he takes his welfare cheque. She laughed as the wind blows by, whispering, "Loooooooser."
My wife can't stand this show. I also got an extra ration of shit yesterday for never being serious and making jokes of everything. I probably need some time for self reflection.
I guess it takes a certain state of squanch to get it.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

My wife loves Bob's Burgers. We went as Bob & Louise one Halloween.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 2:28pm
My wife loves Bob's Burgers. We went as Bob & Louise one Halloween.
You'd kill as Linda, definitely.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

tepista wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 1:36pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Maggie loves it almost as much as me, I think. The thing I can't get her into is the Simpsons, for some accursed reason.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Anyone catch last week's Bob's Burgers?

They had another appearance from Boyz 4 Now doing "Someday We'll Spoon "

"Someday we'll spoon
Not anytime soon.
I'm gonna hold you
When we're much older
Till then I'll gently touch your shoulder
And if the moment's feeling right
I'll squeeze your hand to say
Good night "

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 6:03pm
Anyone catch last week's Bob's Burgers?

They had another appearance from Boyz 4 Now doing "Someday We'll Spoon "

"Someday we'll spoon
Not anytime soon.
I'm gonna hold you
When we're much older
Till then I'll gently touch your shoulder
And if the moment's feeling right
I'll squeeze your hand to say
Good night "
It's weird that we watch BB re-runs regularly, but I don't think we've yet watched it on Sunday evening.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

We just finished a rewatch of You're the Worst, and it is even better in concentrated form. One of the best realized series of the past twenty years, if not more. It flows between absurd and raunchy sex comedy and gut-wrenching drama that covers depression, family dysfunction, and PTSD so seamlessly. One thing we noticed more this time around is how strong all the supporting cast are. And it's that rarest of birds—a series that fucking nailed the finale—funny, sweet, and capturing the essence of the overall narrative. Seriously, if you've never watched it, do so.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 8:42pm
We just finished a rewatch of You're the Worst, and it is even better in concentrated form. One of the best realized series of the past twenty years, if not more. It flows between absurd and raunchy sex comedy and gut-wrenching drama that covers depression, family dysfunction, and PTSD so seamlessly. One thing we noticed more this time around is how strong all the supporting cast are. And it's that rarest of birds—a series that fucking nailed the finale—funny, sweet, and capturing the essence of the overall narrative. Seriously, if you've never watched it, do so.
Is it streaming anywhere?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 10:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 8:42pm
Is it streaming anywhere?
It's an FXX series, so if you have an on-demand service with FXX, it should still be there.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Just discovered Community. It makes me laugh.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 2:31pm
Seasons 1–3 are pure gold. After that, it gets spotty—still worth watching it all, but be prepared for some thuds.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 4:07pm
Mimi wrote:
Seasons 1–3 are pure gold. After that, it gets spotty—still worth watching it all, but be prepared for some thuds.
While this show is mostly a hit for me, there have been episodes throughout (I'm on season 4 now) that have been a miss. Troy and Abed keep me coming back. I can't stand Pierce, but I'm not sure if it's his character who drives me insane or knowing that Chevy Chase is a complete knob.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 4:33pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
While this show is mostly a hit for me, there have been episodes throughout (I'm on season 4 now) that have been a miss. Troy and Abed keep me coming back. I can't stand Pierce, but I'm not sure if it's his character who drives me insane or knowing that Chevy Chase is a complete knob.
Knowing what we know about CC, I enjoyed that his character is such an ass. But you're right, the relationship between Troy and Abed is dynamite.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 4:54pm
Mimi wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 4:33pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Knowing what we know about CC, I enjoyed that his character is such an ass. But you're right, the relationship between Troy and Abed is dynamite.
Its a great pairing. I also became awfully find of Annie's Boobs.