TRAC Demo's

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34803
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Heston »

Brilliant work chaps, I think we're nearly there. :approve:
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48005
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:46pm
Brilliant work chaps, I think we're nearly there. :approve:
Definitely close mate. I cant wait to hear yours and Sebs version. It's a brilliant track and I think it would've been a classic if Mick had taken it further than a demo.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48005
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:28pm
There seems to be a "world" in each verse, and the next word is quite tough to make out on pretty much all of them.
Yeah that is the continuing theme. I changed "world fool" to "world fooled". Which works better.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34803
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:54pm
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:46pm
Brilliant work chaps, I think we're nearly there. :approve:
Definitely close mate. I cant wait to hear yours and Sebs version. It's a brilliant track and I think it would've been a classic if Mick had taken it further than a demo.
Well I laid a vocal down last night but I'll have to do it again now. :mrgreen:

Seb has got a rocking backing track on the go but still needs some fine tuning.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2742
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by laxman »

Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 7:12pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:54pm
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:46pm
Brilliant work chaps, I think we're nearly there. :approve:
Definitely close mate. I cant wait to hear yours and Sebs version. It's a brilliant track and I think it would've been a classic if Mick had taken it further than a demo.
Well I laid a vocal down last night but I'll have to do it again now. :mrgreen:

Seb has got a rocking backing track on the go but still needs some fine tuning.
Ha ha, sorry about that! Looking forward to the new version from the two of you.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 16233
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Silent Majority »

Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 7:12pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:54pm
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:46pm
Brilliant work chaps, I think we're nearly there. :approve:
Definitely close mate. I cant wait to hear yours and Sebs version. It's a brilliant track and I think it would've been a classic if Mick had taken it further than a demo.
Well I laid a vocal down last night but I'll have to do it again now. :mrgreen:

Seb has got a rocking backing track on the go but still needs some fine tuning.
Hell yes, cannot wait.
… The ghetto prince of gutter poets

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48005
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 3:02am
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 7:12pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:54pm
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:46pm
Brilliant work chaps, I think we're nearly there. :approve:
Definitely close mate. I cant wait to hear yours and Sebs version. It's a brilliant track and I think it would've been a classic if Mick had taken it further than a demo.
Well I laid a vocal down last night but I'll have to do it again now. :mrgreen:

Seb has got a rocking backing track on the go but still needs some fine tuning.
Ha ha, sorry about that! Looking forward to the new version from the two of you.
Baby don't apologise. ;) we've got a rarity now also.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2742
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by laxman »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 6:25pm
laxman wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 3:02am
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 7:12pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:54pm
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:46pm
Brilliant work chaps, I think we're nearly there. :approve:
Definitely close mate. I cant wait to hear yours and Sebs version. It's a brilliant track and I think it would've been a classic if Mick had taken it further than a demo.
Well I laid a vocal down last night but I'll have to do it again now. :mrgreen:

Seb has got a rocking backing track on the go but still needs some fine tuning.
Ha ha, sorry about that! Looking forward to the new version from the two of you.
Baby don't apologise. ;) we've got a rarity now also.
I meant to say yesterday, and your song title reference just reminded me, but I hope your "know your rights" lyric suggestion is correct. Funny if he was sneaking Clash titles into the lyrics.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48005
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 6:30pm
Marky Dread wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 6:25pm
laxman wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 3:02am
Heston wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 7:12pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 6:54pm


Definitely close mate. I cant wait to hear yours and Sebs version. It's a brilliant track and I think it would've been a classic if Mick had taken it further than a demo.
Well I laid a vocal down last night but I'll have to do it again now. :mrgreen:

Seb has got a rocking backing track on the go but still needs some fine tuning.
Ha ha, sorry about that! Looking forward to the new version from the two of you.
Baby don't apologise. ;) we've got a rarity now also.
I meant to say yesterday, and your song title reference just reminded me, but I hope your "know your rights" lyric suggestion is correct. Funny if he was sneaking Clash titles into the lyrics.
I thought the same thing.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48005
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread »

How's the cover coming along Seb/Heston?
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34803
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 7:04am
How's the cover coming along Seb/Heston?
Just sent some vocal tracks to Seb last night so wheels are in motion mate.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48005
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 7:24am
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 7:04am
How's the cover coming along Seb/Heston?
Just sent some vocal tracks to Seb last night so wheels are in motion mate.
Great stuff. Looking forward to the results. It's a top track
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Post Reply