movies

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: movies

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 8:17pm
Our cable provider is doing a free access thingee to a movie service, so we're watching Peter's Friends. Sort of a Limey 80s Big Chill, but with less Boomer indulgence and better humour.
Ugh, Meg Tilly was the best thing about that movie.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 8:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Our cable provider is doing a free access thingee to a movie service, so we're watching Peter's Friends. Sort of a Limey 80s Big Chill, but with less Boomer indulgence and better humour.
I vaguely remember Jeff Goldblum as decent. But it's one of many, many cinematic reasons to hate Boomers.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 8:42pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I vaguely remember Jeff Goldblum as decent. But it's one of many, many cinematic reasons to hate Boomers.
Yeah I cant really remember. The Tilly sisters are my dream team though. Twp and I are gonna double date I get Meg, he gets Jennifer. And holy shit I just discovered a 3rd hot Tilly, Rebecca. WOW!

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

revbob wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 8:47pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Yeah I cant really remember. The Tilly sisters are my dream team though. Twp and I are gonna double date I get Meg, he gets Jennifer. And holy shit I just discovered a 3rd hot Tilly, Rebecca. WOW!

I can think of two things I like better about Jen.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

tepista wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 8:48pm
revbob wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 8:47pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I can think of two things I like better about Jen.
Meg is the thinking man's Tilly.

Ok that might come across the wrong way. What I meant is that she's hot just not as overtly hot as Jennifer.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
When I was in high school, there was a group of friends who were obsessed with that movie. High school kids. Obsessed with a movie about aging, dysfunctional adults. smh

To be honest, though. I love that movie.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 9:11am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
When I was in high school, there was a group of friends who were obsessed with that movie. High school kids. Obsessed with a movie about aging, dysfunctional adults. smh

Well if we're being honest. I don't remember much. William Hurt drove a Porsche but he couldn't fuck. Goldbloom wanted to sire the child of one of the Big Chillers. It had a feel good hippie soundtrack and Meg Tilly was gorgeous and should have had more screen time.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 9:32am
Mimi wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 9:11am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Well if we're being honest. I don't remember much. William Hurt drove a Porsche but he couldn't fuck. Goldbloom wanted to sire the child of one of the Big Chillers. It had a feel good hippie soundtrack and Meg Tilly was gorgeous and should have had more screen time.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I watch Peter's Friends maybe twice a year.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 1:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Have you heard about Greta Garbo, Georgia O'Keefe, and this Alsatian?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 1:43pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Did it used to lick them?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 2:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 1:43pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Did it used to lick them?
Ah, well then, you did hear.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kevin Costner was good, but that's only because he played a corpse.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 3:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Casting director: We need a really wooden actor.
Agent: I've got just the guy!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 3:27pm
JennyB wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 3:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Casting director: We need a really wooden actor.
Agent: I've got just the guy!
Hee!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy