Author to the slaughter

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marcus G
Dirty Punk

Re: Author to the slaughter

Post by Marcus G »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 10:12am
Marcus G wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 9:35am
Marky Dread wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 3:59am
101Walterton wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 9:13pm
Heston wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 7:17pm

I think you're Cohen mad.
You can Banks on that!
They're on the pitch ....they think it's all over...it is now.
Wait a minute... The ref's checking the pitch-side monitor... And in an unprecedented move, VAR has demanded that the last two England goals be disallowed! 54 years later, we're now going into extra, extra time...
Sadly the pitch-side monitor is not accessible to the ref. Too many families without TV's are crowded 'round and the ref can't get through. Both goals stand as those guys from Stockley Park are in the boozer next door celebrating.

England win the game!!!!!
Wait a minute. It seems the ref's not having any of it. He pulls an AK47 from out of his shorts and he makes that space...

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Marcus G wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 11:40am
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 9:13pm

You can Banks on that!
Wait a minute... The ref's checking the pitch-side monitor... And in an unprecedented move, VAR has demanded that the last two England goals be disallowed! 54 years later, we're now going into extra, extra time...
Sadly the pitch-side monitor is not accessible to the ref. Too many families without TV's are crowded 'round and the ref can't get through. Both goals stand as those guys from Stockley Park are in the boozer next door celebrating.

Wait a minute. It seems the ref's not having any of it. He pulls an AK47 from out of his shorts and he makes that space...
Now you are just losing me. As if the ref would make space...

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marcus G
Dirty Punk

Post by Marcus G »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 12:14pm
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Turns out the ref is a master of all 7 dimensions. Time, space and the offside rule are as one to him.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

You two have lost me now, but Marcus thanks for the great books, Marky the musical accompaniments, and Happy New Year to all.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Marcus G wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 4:38am
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:

Turns out the ref is a master of all 7 dimensions. Time, space and the offside rule are as one to him.
Doesn't matter about the ref as FIFA have noted the pitch invasion and have decided that the game is null and void, England are banned from all international competitions for a period (excluding when Scotland beat them at Wembley in 1967) and West Germany are declared winners.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

dave202 wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 8:18am
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Doesn't matter about the ref as FIFA have noted the pitch invasion and have decided that the game is null and void, England are banned from all international competitions for a period (excluding when Scotland beat them at Wembley in 1967) and West Germany are declared winners.
Oi! Dream on sunshine. And repair that crossbar before you leave. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:

Great the ref is Dr. Who! England 4 Cybermen 2. :lol:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 7:22am
You two have lost me now, but Marcus thanks for the great books, Marky the musical accompaniments, and Happy New Year to all.
All the very best to you and your family. Cheers.🍻👍

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Marky Dread wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 8:48am
dave202 wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marcus G wrote:

1982 'We Have A Dream'

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

dave202 wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 9:28am
Marky Dread wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 8:48am
dave202 wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

1982 'We Have A Dream'
:mrgreen:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia