The Trump observations thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Kimmelweck »

matedog wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 4:40pm
Probably wrong to laugh at people dying, but someone carrying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag getting trampled to death is a special one.
https://www.rawstory.com/rosanne-boyland-capitol/
isrtootflag.jpg
isrtootflag.jpg (58.47 KiB) Viewed 2105 times

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Kimmelweck wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:11pm
matedog wrote:
Probably wrong to laugh at people dying, but someone carrying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag getting trampled to death is a special one.
isrtootflag.jpg
I really hate these people and won't cry for their deaths. I do see them as victims but they're like pedophiles who were abuse victims themselves.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:31pm
Kimmelweck wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:11pm
matedog wrote:
isrtootflag.jpg
I really hate these people and won't cry for their deaths. I do see them as victims but they're like pedophiles who were abuse victims themselves.
Ask yourself how they would treat others if they held power and that should determine your degree of sympathy. Their fantasy world is abusing others over and over again.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:49pm

Ask yourself how they would treat others if they held power and that should determine your degree of sympathy. Their fantasy world is abusing others over and over again.
You've got to say stop and cut out the rot sometimes.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 7:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 6:49pm

You've got to say stop and cut out the rot sometimes.
Shame these bastards back into the shadows or into jail. They've been indulged for a couple good decades now, allowing them to believe that their views enjoyed widespread support. And it's probably supported more widely than we want to think, but denying them the comfort of being in public is vital. Communities set standards, which can have negative effects (e.g., long traditions of racism, sexism, and homophobia), but they're vital for shutting out acidic speech and action. The West needs to rediscover the common good and the public sphere.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Twitter permanently bans him. This might be the stroke-inducing event.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-tw ... 92a8c08b8c

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 7:44pm
Good. About time. Now I would love to see his term cut short even if by a day or two. Hopefully this fucker is impeached and removed some time next week.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 7:44pm
lmao, i hope this literally kills him
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Should we start a pool on what happens between now and the 20th or 21st. I vote for doing a Baby Doc and seeking asylum in a country without an extradition treaty. He's totally lost the narrative (and the ability to communicate it) and the potential of arrest is much greater than a few days ago. That said, I'm not sure if any nation would take him and risk retaliation, but my pick is him looking to flee.

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 8:11pm
Should we start a pool on what happens between now and the 20th or 21st. I vote for doing a Baby Doc and seeking asylum in a country without an extradition treaty. He's totally lost the narrative (and the ability to communicate it) and the potential of arrest is much greater than a few days ago. That said, I'm not sure if any nation would take him and risk retaliation, but my pick is him looking to flee.
I’ll say he chokes himself out with his big floppy tie on the William H. Taft Oversized Toilet in the Brown Room.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

i wish i could get excited about stuff like that, but i think he's just going to stew helplessly for a couple weeks as his "inner circle" more or less keeps him locked in a room away from the nuclear codes and then he's going to just fuck off to mar-a-lago where he'll spend the rest of his stupid life angrily shitting on his gold toilet and jerking it to pictures of his daughter. assuming he doesn't try to do some really brazen self-pardon thing, which i think would force a biden administration's hand into pursuing some investigation of him, if he can restrain himself (or be restrained) from doing anything even worse than he still gets off scot free on basically everything.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kimmelweck wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 8:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I’ll say he chokes himself out with his big floppy tie on the William H. Taft Oversized Toilet in the Brown Room.
(If you're unfamiliar with Cap's history, the villain was a thinly disguised Nixon. This story was during Watergate.)

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 8:26pm
Kimmelweck wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 8:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
(If you're unfamiliar with Cap's history, the villain was a thinly disguised Nixon. This story was during Watergate.)
Wasn’t familiar with the C.A. story but that's great. I think it will be something like that. If he plans on fleeing, I’d think he’d need to do it before he’s officially out of office and facing arrest on NY charges at least. Maybe he’ll hole up at Mar-A-Lago, as Flex said, but wouldn't that lead to a standoff and eventual raid of the place? That wouldn’t surprise me, but I still think he eventually offs himself Epstein-style because he’s such a coward.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Not a pool, but how about a...poll? :cool:
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Very interesting (and disturbing) speculation: The invaders got to Pelosi's office in very short time, even tho it's not easily marked or in any kind of obvious location. It's not accessible to the public via tours or anything like that, and any kind of tours have been suspended since March. So how did they find Pelosi's office so quickly? The speculation is that they had inside assistance how to get there. When arrests are made and these dumb fucks start rolling on each other, some really horrible connections could emerge.

edit: And a story that deals with that stuff: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/0 ... job-456725
Last edited by Dr. Medulla on 09 Jan 2021, 5:29am, edited 1 time in total.