Marky Dread Remasters

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Marky Dread Remasters

Post by Marky Dread »

blureu wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 11:11am
I don't see it on Punktorrents. Maybe it has been removed?

Marky Dread wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 7:46am
JohnRetch wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 6:53am
Hey Marky,
Is there a first album remix that you've done that I've missed?
Yep there is. It's sadly been posted over on Punktorrents by some muppet. So I won't be re-upping here again.
I'm not a member mate. But another board member here has told me that both "Guttersnipes From Garageland" and "All the Peacemakers" had been uploaded in the torrents there. Much to my displeasure as they were made with consideration to those who would've purchased the albums cds tapes etc many times over. It's not my time and effort I'm concerned with but the lack of respect to my request to not post outside this forum for obvious reasons.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

blureu
Dirty Punk

Post by blureu »

I agree with you 100%. I had forgotten the titles.

Marky Dread wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 11:30am
blureu wrote:

Marky Dread wrote:
JohnRetch wrote:
Hey Marky,
Yep there is. It's sadly been posted over on Punktorrents by some muppet. So I won't be re-upping here again.
I'm not a member mate. But another board member here has told me that both "Guttersnipes From Garageland" and "All the Peacemakers" had been uploaded in the torrents there. Much to my displeasure as they were made with consideration to those who would've purchased the albums cds tapes etc many times over. It's not my time and effort I'm concerned with but the lack of respect to my request to not post outside this forum for obvious reasons.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

I've had a look and saw most of the gems you have created there, all seemingly posted by one member. There is a facility to send a private message.

GotGameGreggy
Dirty Punk

Post by GotGameGreggy »

Marky Dread wrote:
blureu wrote:

Marky Dread wrote:
JohnRetch wrote:
Hey Marky,
Sorry to hear that, Marky. I've always found torrent sites to be very sketchy anyway. The whole time I've had my Youtube channel, I've made sure not to post anything that's been officially released, as that seems unfair to the artists who did the work. But it seems like some people just don't care. I hope this doesn't put you off from doing any more projects. Music aside, I hope you're doing well and having a good 2021.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

GotGameGreggy wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 3:16pm
Marky Dread wrote:
blureu wrote:

Marky Dread wrote:
JohnRetch wrote:
Hey Marky,
Sorry to hear that, Marky. I've always found torrent sites to be very sketchy anyway. The whole time I've had my Youtube channel, I've made sure not to post anything that's been officially released, as that seems unfair to the artists who did the work. But it seems like some people just don't care. I hope this doesn't put you off from doing any more projects. Music aside, I hope you're doing well and having a good 2021.
Cheers mate. No it doesn't put me off doing further stuff. Just par for the course. However I'm obviously mindful and respectful to the band we all love.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Drem
Corner Soul

Post by Drem »

I came here in the early 2000's but have fallen in love with The Clash's live music again because of your remasters. I think the Mogador I Fought The Law must be the best in existence - crowd, quality, the whole shebang. Any nay-sayers?

Thanks Mr Marky.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Drem wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 5:19am
I came here in the early 2000's but have fallen in love with The Clash's live music again because of your remasters. I think the Mogador I Fought The Law must be the best in existence - crowd, quality, the whole shebang. Any nay-sayers?

Thanks Mr Marky.
Yay-sayer only here. 👌

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Charlie Dont Surf
Long Time Jerk

Post by Charlie Dont Surf »

Thanks For Your New Live Remasters Thread
I'm sure I have got them all, but will make a great Checklist.

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WORK!!!!
Someday you'll meet your rockin chair, Cause that's where we're spinnin
There's no point to want to comb your hair, When its grey and thinin

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Charlie Dont Surf wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 1:26pm
Thanks For Your New Live Remasters Thread
I'm sure I have got them all, but will make a great Checklist.

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WORK!!!!
Cheers CDS interestingly while compiling the list so far I've got to 1978 which I'll continue tomorrow I've found two remasters I've not uploaded before.

Watch this space. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

stuartreed
Corner Soul

Post by stuartreed »

Thank you for reposting your remasters, for your generosity in sharing and for all your hard work. Cheers :)

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

stuartreed wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 2:06pm
Thank you for reposting your remasters, for your generosity in sharing and for all your hard work. Cheers :)
Cheers mate. Hopefully the list will grow as I upload more each day. With some new ones to come as time permits.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JohnS
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JohnS »

Thanks for the new thread of uploads Marky- makes sense to have a central archive / list that is easier to navigate than the old thread where they were scattered throughout.
Your stuff deserves to be still available 👍
Ignore Alien Hors d'oeuvres

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Marky, thank you once again for all your efforts, the quality of the sound you've been able to extract from these old shows is just amazing. Appreciate your reposting and allowing me to fill in the missing shows in my Clash collection.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

JohnSimonBeverly
Dirty Punk

Post by JohnSimonBeverly »

Marky Dread wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 8:03pm
A lot of the links have been removed. But fear not I aim to put them all back up in an easier to find date type list.

I have a lot on my place at the moment but it will get done.
Thanks Marky for sharing all of this, an for your brilliant work remastering and adding great artwork.

Having dug around here for over an hour, I can't seem to find any of your posts with the actual remasters though (then again I'm fairly stupid) — did you ever get around to collecting all working links on one page?

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

JohnSimonBeverly wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 6:47pm
Marky Dread wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 8:03pm
A lot of the links have been removed. But fear not I aim to put them all back up in an easier to find date type list.

I have a lot on my place at the moment but it will get done.
Thanks Marky for sharing all of this, an for your brilliant work remastering and adding great artwork.

Having dug around here for over an hour, I can't seem to find any of your posts with the actual remasters though (then again I'm fairly stupid) — did you ever get around to collecting all working links on one page?
https://clashcity.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13164
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board