Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jan 2021, 6:04pm
Good news everyone, I don't have coronavirus
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

My dad just told me he thought we should bomb China for purposely giving us COVID and asked me what i thought, so i told him and then he said he didn’t want to argue about it and hung up on me.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 7:50pm
My dad just told me he thought we should bomb China for purposely giving us COVID and asked me what i thought, so i told him and then he said he didn’t want to argue about it and hung up on me.
Wow.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
Sorry Kory that really sucks.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Kory wrote:
So you told him COVID is a hoax?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

We had a similar exchange about antifa a couple years ago too. I don't know why he brings this stuff up if he doesn't want to talk about it.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 7:55pm
We had a similar exchange about antifa a couple years ago too. I don't know why he brings this stuff up if he doesn't want to talk about it.
There's a fascinating thing where people with the worst and most ill-informed opinions insist on promoting them, and get annoyed when they don't find an appreciative audience.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 7:58pm
Kory wrote:
There's a fascinating thing where people with the worst and most ill-informed opinions insist on promoting them, and get annoyed when they don't find an appreciative audience.
Yeah, but Mr. Kory already knows his son is a libtard, so why does he stir the pot?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 7:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Yeah, but Mr. Kory already knows his son is a libtard, so why does he stir the pot?
He knows his son plays bass, so he knows he's susceptible to all kinds of bad ideas.

FarawayTowns
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by FarawayTowns »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Possibly because he is sounding you out to see if you have 'grown up' and changed?

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
This has been my whole thing. He knows how I'm going to react, especially to the idea of bombing a nation of completely innocent people. Granted i raised my voice, but you shouldn’t ask people what they think of your polarizing opinion if you’re not prepared for them to disagree with you.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Kory on Thanksgiving

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Kory wrote:
oops wrong comment

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 8:08pm
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
This has been my whole thing. He knows how I'm going to react, especially to the idea of bombing a nation of completely innocent people. Granted i raised my voice, but you shouldn’t ask people what they think of your polarizing opinion if you’re not prepared for them to disagree with you.
I have the fun scenario of my relatives being rather kneejerk social democrats. They make fairly uncritical, easy shots at conservative talking points and policies, so I get to come back at them most from the farther left and occasionally the right.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 8:32pm
I have the fun scenario of my relatives being rather kneejerk social democrats. They make fairly uncritical, easy shots at conservative talking points and policies, so I get to come back at them most from the farther left and occasionally the right.
My family's political position is "registering to vote will get you jury duty"