Happy Birthday, 101W!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5985
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:33pm
Olaf wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 12:02pm
Olaf wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 11:39am

Shear Germanophobia and ewe know it.
Your accusation has mutton to it! :naughty:
Oh mutton your lip or I'll mutton it for you.

P.S. mutton = no beef? That had me stumped for a bit.
Oh ewe!
Dr. Medulla = mutton dressed as lamb. ;)
His favourite movie is Muttony on the Bounty.
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50492
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:33pm
Olaf wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 12:02pm


Your accusation has mutton to it! :naughty:
Oh mutton your lip or I'll mutton it for you.

P.S. mutton = no beef? That had me stumped for a bit.
Oh ewe!
Dr. Medulla = mutton dressed as lamb. ;)
His favourite movie is Muttony on the Bounty.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Mutton.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5985
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:37am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:33pm
Olaf wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:31pm


Oh mutton your lip or I'll mutton it for you.

P.S. mutton = no beef? That had me stumped for a bit.
Oh ewe!
Dr. Medulla = mutton dressed as lamb. ;)
His favourite movie is Muttony on the Bounty.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Mutton.
The Mutton Club.
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50492
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:40am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:37am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:33pm


Oh ewe!
Dr. Medulla = mutton dressed as lamb. ;)
His favourite movie is Muttony on the Bounty.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Mutton.
The Mutton Club.
The Silence of the Muttons
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5985
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:43am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:40am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:37am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 3:37pm


Dr. Medulla = mutton dressed as lamb. ;)
His favourite movie is Muttony on the Bounty.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Mutton.
The Mutton Club.
The Silence of the Muttons
Mutt on a Hot Tin Roof.
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50492
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:43am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:40am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:37am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:09am

His favourite movie is Muttony on the Bounty.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Mutton.
The Mutton Club.
The Silence of the Muttons
Mutt on a Hot Tin Roof.
Mutton Ado About Nothing.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5985
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:44am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:43am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:40am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 3:37am


The Curious Case of Benjamin Mutton.
The Mutton Club.
The Silence of the Muttons
Mutt on a Hot Tin Roof.
Mutton Ado About Nothing.
The Magnificent Mutton.
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50492
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 6:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:44am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:43am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:40am


The Mutton Club.
The Silence of the Muttons
Mutt on a Hot Tin Roof.
Mutton Ado About Nothing.
The Magnificent Mutton.
Lamb Bamba.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5985
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 7:04am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 6:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:44am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:09am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 4:43am


The Silence of the Muttons
Mutt on a Hot Tin Roof.
Mutton Ado About Nothing.
The Magnificent Mutton.
Lamb Bamba.
The Heart of the Mutton.

And let's not forget Doc's special favourite: Sex, Lambs, and Videotape.
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50492
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 8:55am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 7:04am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 6:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:44am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:09am

Mutt on a Hot Tin Roof.
Mutton Ado About Nothing.
The Magnificent Mutton.
Lamb Bamba.
The Heart of the Mutton.

And let's not forget Doc's special favourite: Sex, Lambs, and Videotape.
The Great Mutto 'n Roll Swindle.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 95615
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 10:08am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 8:55am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 7:04am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 6:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:44am


Mutton Ado About Nothing.
The Magnificent Mutton.
Lamb Bamba.
The Heart of the Mutton.

And let's not forget Doc's special favourite: Sex, Lambs, and Videotape.
The Great Mutto 'n Roll Swindle.
Ramblefish
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5985
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 10:57am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 10:08am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 8:55am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 7:04am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 6:30am


The Magnificent Mutton.
Lamb Bamba.
The Heart of the Mutton.

And let's not forget Doc's special favourite: Sex, Lambs, and Videotape.
The Great Mutto 'n Roll Swindle.
Ramblefish
With Dill Mutton.
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5985
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 10:08am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 8:55am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 7:04am
Olaf wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 6:30am
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 5:44am


Mutton Ado About Nothing.
The Magnificent Mutton.
Lamb Bamba.
The Heart of the Mutton.

And let's not forget Doc's special favourite: Sex, Lambs, and Videotape.
The Great Mutto 'n Roll Swindle.
Winner. :lol:
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

JennyB
User avatar
Mossad Van Driver
Posts: 19847
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by JennyB »

laxman wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 11:54am
JennyB wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 10:35am
Miss you, Wally.

Does anyone know if his daughter is going to be in the Olympics this summer?
I'm not sure they have named the squad yet, but fingers crossed. 101W originally thought these Olympics were a bit too early for her but obviously the postponement has changed that a bit.

Not sure if I should post this, I'll delete it if people think not;

https://athletics.org.nz/tragedy-inspir ... or-imogen/
Thanks, Spiff.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2983
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Happy Birthday, 101W!

Post by laxman »

JennyB wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 11:08am
laxman wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 11:54am
JennyB wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 10:35am
Miss you, Wally.

Does anyone know if his daughter is going to be in the Olympics this summer?
I'm not sure they have named the squad yet, but fingers crossed. 101W originally thought these Olympics were a bit too early for her but obviously the postponement has changed that a bit.

Not sure if I should post this, I'll delete it if people think not;

https://athletics.org.nz/tragedy-inspir ... or-imogen/
Thanks, Spiff.
I don't use that alter ego :)

Post Reply