The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 10:46am
It would sure be a shame if this Texas abortion snitch line was inundated with junk data and insults.

https://prolifewhistleblower.com/
The site says I'm blocked. I had so many people to tell on. :sad:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 11:23am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
It would sure be a shame if this Texas abortion snitch line was inundated with junk data and insults.

I just put Ted Cruz is an asshole and Im not blocked.

You're probably blocked because you're Canadian and abortions are mandatory until age 30.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 3:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 11:23am
BostonBeaneater wrote:

I just put Ted Cruz is an asshole and Im not blocked.

You're probably blocked because you're Canadian and abortions are mandatory until age 30.
Yep. I VPN'd it and got in.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

BostonBeaneater wrote:

I can't seem to get past their home page, even with my pop up blocker disabled. I wanted to warn them that's it's rumored Donny may be carrying Ted's love child.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Sparky wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 8:29pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:

I can't seem to get past their home page, even with my pop up blocker disabled. I wanted to warn them that's it's rumored Donny may be carrying Ted's love child.
Done! And I reported Dr. Frank N Furter.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

JennyB wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 10:40am
Sparky wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 8:29pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:

Done! And I reported Dr. Frank N Furter.
Perfect! :lol:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 19436.html
Numbingly predictable. Republicans (if not the right elsewhere*) will reflexively declare any election they lose to be fraudulent. Which is to say that they reject a key principle of democracy. Democrats, for all their many, many vices, at least accept the idea of electoral loss.

* I fully expect the right in Canada to declare that the federal election next Monday was rigged if the Liberals win.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 7:59pm
Numbingly predictable. Republicans (if not the right elsewhere*) will reflexively declare any election they lose to be fraudulent. Which is to say that they reject a key principle of democracy. Democrats, for all their many, many vices, at least accept the idea of electoral loss.

* I fully expect the right in Canada to declare that the federal election next Monday was rigged if the Liberals win.
You beat me to it Doc. We're living this shit show right now here in California, "I was robbed, it was fraud" is the new battle cry of the Republican party. What a shame.
Last edited by Sparky on 14 Sep 2021, 5:49pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Sparky wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 4:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You beat me to it Doc. We're living this shit show right now here in California, "I was robbed, it was fraud" is the new battle crew of the Republican party. What a shame.
For a group of people who talk a big game about personal responsibility and for how much they call other people snowflake, they sure are a bunch of whiny crybabies.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 5:35pm
Sparky wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 4:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You beat me to it Doc. We're living this shit show right now here in California, "I was robbed, it was fraud" is the new battle crew of the Republican party. What a shame.
For a group of people who talk a big game about personal responsibility and for how much they call other people snowflake, they sure are a bunch of whiny crybabies.
Core to the right-wing identity—it emerged in the 1960s, but has become more prominent since the 90s—is being a victim, the most victimized people in the world. If only they'd been born a gay Latino who grew up in a ghetto, their life would be so much better. Sometimes, when one of these assholes start screaming about their outrage du jour, I think, "If you need a hug, big guy, just say so. It'll be okay."

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

The Republican led recall here in California failed "bigely" 63.9% to 36.1%. The real shame is this farce is estimated to have cost taxpayers over $300 million, money that could have been used wisely elsewhere.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 9:30am
The Republican led recall here in California failed "bigely" 63.9% to 36.1%. The real shame is this farce is estimated to have cost taxpayers over $300 million, money that could have been used wisely elsewhere.
You know as well as I that that $300M was never going to be used wisely. :naughty:

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 9:40am
Sparky wrote:
You know as well as I that that $300M was never going to be used wisely. :naughty:
Yeah, suppose you're right....once again, California Dreaming. :mrgreen:

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Sparky wrote:
We were told how tight the race was leading up to yesterday. Not sure if it was bad polling or just keeping democratic voters motivated.

But yeah, what a fucking waste. I guess Republicans don't mind wasting money when it is in their interest.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.