What Are you Eating Right Now?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Re: What Are you Eating Right Now?

Post by BitterTom »

Slow cooked pork shoulder with garlic and thyme, got the crackling spot on too, what a tea that was.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

The new lady in my life is treating me well. Pork chops in a honey and mustard sauce with sauteed potatoes, sweetcorn, red peppers, cauliflower and broccoli.
dinner.jpg
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 3:53pm
The new lady in my life is treating me well. Pork chops in a honey and mustard sauce with sauteed potatoes, sweetcorn, red peppers, cauliflower and broccoli.

dinner.jpg
Looks fantastic mate, glad things are good with you pal :approve:

Heston

Post by Heston »

BitterTom wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 4:05pm
Heston wrote:

dinner.jpg
Looks fantastic mate, glad things are good with you pal :approve:
Cheers mate, I'm into cheeseboards now, where have they been all my life? :mrgreen:
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Heston wrote:
Looks delicious, glad to hear your personal life is returning to normal.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Heston

Post by Heston »

Sparky wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 4:35pm
Heston wrote:
Looks delicious, glad to hear your personal life is returning to normal.
Thanks Sparky, that is appreciated. Yeah, been a turbulent year for me but things are looking up.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
Have you shown her your record collection yet? Or do you wait to get blackmail material on her first?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 5:02pm
Heston wrote:
Have you shown her your record collection yet? Or do you wait to get blackmail material on her first?
Ohhh, good point Doc, potential deal breaker right there. :lol:
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Heston

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Haha, she'll get the KISS stuff further down the line, I'm just playing my cool cards for now. Maybe I'll try a bit Starship in February.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 5:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Haha, she'll get the KISS stuff further down the line, I'm just playing my cool cards for now. Maybe I'll try a bit Starship in February.
Be smart. Wait til after Valentine's Day otherwise the trigger of your love gun will go unpulled.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 5:24pm
Heston wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 5:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Be smart. Wait til after Valentine's Day otherwise the trigger of your love gun will go unpulled.
:lol: :lol:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Heston wrote:

dinner.jpg
Congratulations Heston you deserve a good turn of luck.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Heston wrote:

dinner.jpg
Fuck yeah
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Heston wrote:
Has she got a sister?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 8:31pm
Heston wrote:
Has she got a sister?
Heston ain't ready for a threesome yet.