So what's your concert schedule looking like?

General music discussion.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Flex »

WestwayKid wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 4:02pm
Rage Against the Machine in July.
Flex Seal of Approval :cool: :cool: :cool:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 4:16pm
WestwayKid wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 4:02pm
Rage Against the Machine in July.
Flex Seal of Approval :cool: :cool: :cool:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

revbob wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 1:10pm
amj241 wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 10:52am
WestwayKid wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 3:29pm
JennyB wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 11:30am
We stumbled upon The Killers and Weezer at our resort. They were playing some corporate gig and we snuck in. I love Weezer (my most Hoyische opinion, I imagine) and I don't mind the killers, so it was a lot of fun. I love exzposing VH, jr. to live music. Post Malone also played, but we didn't go to that. He frightens me. And I have seen Agnostic Front.
Killers are fantastic live!
Agreed, I’ve seen them several times and always a good show.

Right now, my concert schedule only includes a Pearl Jam show (not sure how people here feel about them). It was supposed to happen in spring 2020, but I still don’t have a rescheduled date for it :meh:
I dont think there are too many PJ fans here but trust me when I say there's a lot worse you could do compared to some others on here. And welcome to the board, you seem new hope you stick around its a fun place.

Im gearing up for the Circle Jerks in April
:lol: Thank you! I’ve been reading for about a year but decided to start posting too because my friends have 0 interest in The Clash (or any of the music I listen to). They’d rather discuss Adele/Post Malone/Maroon 5/etc, so I need the outlet here!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

amj241 wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 4:38pm
revbob wrote:
amj241 wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
JennyB wrote:
We stumbled upon The Killers and Weezer at our resort. They were playing some corporate gig and we snuck in. I love Weezer (my most Hoyische opinion, I imagine) and I don't mind the killers, so it was a lot of fun. I love exzposing VH, jr. to live music. Post Malone also played, but we didn't go to that. He frightens me. And I have seen Agnostic Front.

Right now, my concert schedule only includes a Pearl Jam show (not sure how people here feel about them). It was supposed to happen in spring 2020, but I still don’t have a rescheduled date for it :meh:
I dont think there are too many PJ fans here but trust me when I say there's a lot worse you could do compared to some others on here. And welcome to the board, you seem new hope you stick around its a fun place.

:lol: Thank you! I’ve been reading for about a year but decided to start posting too because my friends have 0 interest in The Clash (or any of the music I listen to). They’d rather discuss Adele/Post Malone/Maroon 5/etc, so I need the outlet here!
Well they can discuss that stuff with Matey, Tom and Heston.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

amj241 wrote:
revbob wrote:
amj241 wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
JennyB wrote:

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

revbob wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 5:10pm
amj241 wrote:
revbob wrote:

Well they can discuss that stuff with Matey, Tom and Heston.
Great, I’ll ask them to make accounts here so we can get those threads going!

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 5:16pm

:lol: :lol:

I can’t deny that I listened to their first album but I was still in middle-school so that’s my excuse.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Doing the full weekend again. To be part of this is an absolute honour. I wonder if Geldof arrives in a helicopter.
sv2022.jpg
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 6:10pm
Doing the full weekend again. To be part of this is an absolute honour. I wonder if Geldof arrives in a helicopter.

sv2022.jpg
If he does I bet it's on time like clockwork.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Heston wrote:

sv2022.jpg
Hello,

Congrats! The Vapors last effort was good. I haven't heard anything lately from Eddie and the Hot Rods (I'm showing my age!).

Do a good show (Spinal Tap reference).

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

I've played football there, a very long time ago!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Heston wrote:

sv2022.jpg
The Bootleg Beatles? Are they from Japan?

Heston

Post by Heston »

revbob wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 6:23pm
Heston wrote:

sv2022.jpg
They're pretty shit hot actually. Seen them a couple of times and sound more like the Beatles than the Beatles.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 6:25pm
revbob wrote:
Heston wrote:

sv2022.jpg
They're pretty shit hot actually. Seen them a couple of times and sound more like the Beatles than the Beatles.
Do they have a Yoko in the band?

edit: Also, congrats, man!

Heston

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 6:45pm
Heston wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 6:25pm
revbob wrote:
Heston wrote:

sv2022.jpg
Do they have a Yoko in the band?
All bands have a Yoko or two.