Sandinista! Deluxe box set.

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Sandinista! Deluxe box set.

Post by white man »

topperville wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 3:20pm
Marky Dread wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 2:31pm
Olaf wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 1:45pm
Oh, and has anyone mentioned the stickers yet? The stickers are fan-fucking-tastic, too.
🤣 thanks Olaf but this isn't the Sandinista! Deluxe box set thread anymore. It's a fucking teachers staff room at break time.
And just to join the staff room! I’ve been teaching Maths for the last 35 years and love it. It never even crossed my mind to do that but I was working for American Express in Brighton, post Maths degree, and just had enough after two years of working for the Yankee dollar. Found out I could be a student again, paid by the state to train as a Maths teacher, and fell into the profession by chance. Have since found I’m quite good at it!
I think teaching is not about what you know, but about what you are. That's my last de-railling of this marvellous thread. Promise

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

white man wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 5:07am
topperville wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Oh, and has anyone mentioned the stickers yet? The stickers are fan-fucking-tastic, too.
🤣 thanks Olaf but this isn't the Sandinista! Deluxe box set thread anymore. It's a fucking teachers staff room at break time.
And just to join the staff room! I’ve been teaching Maths for the last 35 years and love it. It never even crossed my mind to do that but I was working for American Express in Brighton, post Maths degree, and just had enough after two years of working for the Yankee dollar. Found out I could be a student again, paid by the state to train as a Maths teacher, and fell into the profession by chance. Have since found I’m quite good at it!
I think teaching is not about what you know, but about what you are. That's my last de-railling of this marvellous thread. Promise
No problem The Clash dismissed.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Marky Dread wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 9:14am
white man wrote:
topperville wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Olaf wrote:
You shouldn’t have included Midnight Logarithms on your remastered album, you got us mathematicians over excited ;)

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 10:25am
Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:
topperville wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

You shouldn’t have included Midnight Logarithms on your remastered album, you got us mathematicians over excited ;)
Two More Times
The Magnificent Six

Something just doesn't add up around here.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

blureu
Dirty Punk

Post by blureu »

This is unbelievably awesome! Thank you Marky.

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:
topperville wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Olaf wrote:
I see what you did there
eyes (1).png
eyes (1).png (38.43 KiB) Viewed 936 times

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

blureu wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 12:58pm
This is unbelievably awesome! Thank you Marky.
Cheers blureu.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

white man wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 1:13pm
Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:
topperville wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

I see what you did there eyes (1).png
Glad someone's paying attention at the back there.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Marky Dread wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 7:31pm
So I was disappointed we didn't get an anniversary edition of Sandinista!. I thought it would be fun to put together what a box set could've included.

I've remixed and remastered all the tracks. A lot of work has gone into this. Enjoy.

Will be here for two weeks after that it's gone forever. So if you don't pass this way often enough then too bad it will NOT be re-upped!
Thanks again For the Great work Marky,hope CBS Will release something similar... are you planning a deluxe For London Calling too?

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

APACHES67 wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 4:33am
Marky Dread wrote:
So I was disappointed we didn't get an anniversary edition of Sandinista!. I thought it would be fun to put together what a box set could've included.

I've remixed and remastered all the tracks. A lot of work has gone into this. Enjoy.

Will be here for two weeks after that it's gone forever. So if you don't pass this way often enough then too bad it will NOT be re-upped!
Thanks again For the Great work Marky,hope CBS Will release something similar... are you planning a deluxe For London Calling too?
I'm busy on lots of different projects not all Clash related.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Marky Dread wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 4:46am
APACHES67 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Good , i wait with patience Marky

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

APACHES67 wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 5:21am
Marky Dread wrote:
APACHES67 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

👍

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Marky Dread wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 7:06am
APACHES67 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
APACHES67 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

👍
Marky i Like Kingston Advice but Like most of the Clash fans i don't Like the electric drum, it's possible to you to remove it?

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

APACHES67 wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 12:23pm
Marky Dread wrote:
APACHES67 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
APACHES67 wrote:

👍
Marky i Like Kingston Advice but Like most of the Clash fans i don't Like the electric drum, it's possible to you to remove it?
No mate.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

APACHES67
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by APACHES67 »

Marky Dread wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 12:48pm
APACHES67 wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 12:23pm
Marky Dread wrote:
APACHES67 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

👍
No mate.
Ok sorry