The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Hard to believe but with students back on campus, there’s been a huge uptick in cases (you don’t say!). My dean, because of participation in various welcome back activities with students, got it again and is in rough shape (comparable, seemingly, to Beaneater’s bout). Even tho I don’t mask up on campus, the ones who still do seem like the smart ones to me.
"Stay gold, Ponyboy." - Warren Harding's final words

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:49pm
Hard to believe but with students back on campus, there’s been a huge uptick in cases (you don’t say!). My dean, because of participation in various welcome back activities with students, got it again and is in rough shape (comparable, seemingly, to Beaneater’s bout). Even tho I don’t mask up on campus, the ones who still do seem like the smart ones to me.
I took my risks and ultimately my card came up. I've give up on masking unless required. I'm more apt to flee a situation than fish out a mask.

weller259
Junco Partner

Post by weller259 »

I do not leave the house without an N-95 on my face and a regular paper mask in my pocket just in case. I feel for anyone who gets it, it sure sounds like no fun at all. I'm vaxxed and all but I wear a mask now as the norm and it doesn't bother me a bit. Yes, it sucks, but it sure beats the alternative.

Besides, it helps break up the monotony of my face. :rolleyes:
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

weller259 wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 11:11pm
I do not leave the house without an N-95 on my face and a regular paper mask in my pocket just in case. I feel for anyone who gets it, it sure sounds like no fun at all. I'm vaxxed and all but I wear a mask now as the norm and it doesn't bother me a bit. Yes, it sucks, but it sure beats the alternative.

Besides, it helps break up the monotony of my face. :rolleyes:
:lol: What a pithy phrase!
"Stay gold, Ponyboy." - Warren Harding's final words