Don't give me polyp chilld!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Don't give me polyp chilld!

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 10:28am
Just took the call from a nurse. And the news is good. All clear.

One hyperplastic polyp that's benign. The other 7 polyps were adenoma's but they are also clear from cancer. So it's another colonoscopy in 3 years time.

Thanks for all the support guys appreciated.
Such great news! Breathing a huge sigh of relief for you and for all of us!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Flex wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 12:37pm
Great news, Marky!
Top man flex!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Superb news my friend....superb.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Great news, Marky!!

I'm in for my first one at the end of November.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Post by weller259 »

Marky Dread wrote:

One hyperplastic polyp that's benign. The other 7 polyps were adenoma's but they are also clear from cancer. So it's another colonoscopy in 3 years time.

This is great to hear!

I have been avoiding this thread because my doctors have been pushing me to get it done and i've been putting it off due to fear, fear of the procedure itself, and fear of what they may do/find. I am trying to get myself to mentally accept that I need to get it done and to just do it ... but mentally i'm just not there yet.

Its not like i'd be leaving a trail of distraught people if it went wrong so "peer pressure" isn't going to get me there any faster.

So glad to read this news, sir Marky. All the best to you, sir! Continued health and prosperity to you.
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 1:07pm
Superb news my friend....superb.
Thanks mate appreciated as always. 👍

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

WestwayKid wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 1:37pm
Great news, Marky!!

I'm in for my first one at the end of November.
Thanks mate all the best to you!!!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Great news Marky: a spare colon for you here, just in case.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

weller259 wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 1:46pm
Marky Dread wrote:

This is great to hear!

I have been avoiding this thread because my doctors have been pushing me to get it done and i've been putting it off due to fear, fear of the procedure itself, and fear of what they may do/find. I am trying to get myself to mentally accept that I need to get it done and to just do it ... but mentally i'm just not there yet.

Its not like i'd be leaving a trail of distraught people if it went wrong so "peer pressure" isn't going to get me there any faster.

So glad to read this news, sir Marky. All the best to you, sir! Continued health and prosperity to you.
Thanks mate that is kind of you.

Obviously you have to get yourself into the right frame of mind to have it done.

The way I approach these things is to think of myself as one single grain of sand in a vast desert. And just how insignificant I am in the grand scale of things. Millions will have and have had these type of procedures. What is or isn't there will not change because of how we feel about the procedure.

For me personally the procedure was over within 30 mins. The doctor and nurses were amazing. The feeling can be a bit uncomfortable once inside a bit like having IBS most likely caused by gas moving inside. However you can have pain killers via an injection and gas and air when required. I personally didn't have either but that was simply my choice.

It isn't anything to fear and you are helped through the whole way by the nurses and doctor. I wish you all the very best.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

laxman wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 2:29pm
Great news Marky: a spare colon for you here, just in case.
Thanks mate. I'm more of a semicolon these days. 😉

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Marky Dread wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 2:31pm
weller259 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

This is great to hear!

Obviously you have to get yourself into the right frame of mind to have it done.

The way I approach these things is to think of myself as one single grain of sand in a vast desert. And just how insignificant I am in the grand scale of things. Millions will have and have had these type of procedures. What is or isn't there will not change because of how we feel about the procedure.

For me personally the procedure was over within 30 mins. The doctor and nurses were amazing. The feeling can be a bit uncomfortable once inside a bit like having IBS most likely caused by gas moving inside. However you can have pain killers via an injection and gas and air when required. I personally didn't have either but that was simply my choice.

It isn't anything to fear and you are helped through the whole way by the nurses and doctor. I wish you all the very best.
I think the preference amongst doctors in the US is to knock people out during colonoscopies, so thinking it will be over in a snap. I do love your perspective on it. I've been worried a bit, but thinking about it that way, yeah, millions will have and have had this procedure.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

WestwayKid wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 4:57pm
Marky Dread wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 2:31pm
weller259 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

This is great to hear!

I think the preference amongst doctors in the US is to knock people out during colonoscopies, so thinking it will be over in a snap. I do love your perspective on it. I've been worried a bit, but thinking about it that way, yeah, millions will have and have had this procedure.
They have a tv screen here. The colonoscope has a tiny camera on it. I watched the whole procedure as it happened.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Good news Marky!
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

weller259 wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

This is great to hear!

Hey Weller? Really? I mean really you're afraid. Try getting cancer then find out what afraid means

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 6:17pm
Good news Marky!
Thanks Kory!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty