Grapes

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.

Soft or Firm?

Soft
1
6%
Firm
15
88%
Im a monster who doesn't eat grapes.
1
6%
 
Total votes: 17

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 24535
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Grapes

Post by matedog »

What the fuck is a soft grape?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Sparky
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2911
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: Grapes

Post by Sparky »

matedog wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:10am
What the fuck is a soft grape?
Mushy and border line spoiled? And then there's raisins.....
Sittin' at home, and I'm so excited
Goin' to the party though we weren't invited

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 105680
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Neighbourhood of Infinity

Re: Grapes

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Who's the monster?
"And so the sailor goes, 'I don’t know, but it’s driving me nuts!'” - Woodrow Wilson to David Lloyd George, Paris Peace Conference, 1 February 1919

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 21014
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Grapes

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 2:06pm
Who's the monster?
Round up the usual suspects.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 105680
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Neighbourhood of Infinity

Re: Grapes

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 2:06pm
Who's the monster?
Round up the usual suspects.
Jesus Christ, someone picked soft? I demand surveillance footage!
"And so the sailor goes, 'I don’t know, but it’s driving me nuts!'” - Woodrow Wilson to David Lloyd George, Paris Peace Conference, 1 February 1919

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 21014
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Grapes

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:34pm
revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 2:06pm
Who's the monster?
Round up the usual suspects.
Jesus Christ, someone picked soft? I demand surveillance footage!
Hoy?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 105680
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Neighbourhood of Infinity

Re: Grapes

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:34pm
revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 2:06pm
Who's the monster?
Round up the usual suspects.
Jesus Christ, someone picked soft? I demand surveillance footage!
Hoy?
Bring him in and we'll put him under a hot light.
"And so the sailor goes, 'I don’t know, but it’s driving me nuts!'” - Woodrow Wilson to David Lloyd George, Paris Peace Conference, 1 February 1919

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 24535
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Grapes

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:15pm
revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:34pm
revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 2:06pm
Who's the monster?
Round up the usual suspects.
Jesus Christ, someone picked soft? I demand surveillance footage!
Hoy?
Bring him in and we'll put him under a hot light.
Look above, I don’t even know what the fuck a soft grape is.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 105680
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Neighbourhood of Infinity

Re: Grapes

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 12:58am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:15pm
revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:34pm
revbob wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 9:02pm


Round up the usual suspects.
Jesus Christ, someone picked soft? I demand surveillance footage!
Hoy?
Bring him in and we'll put him under a hot light.
Look above, I don’t even know what the fuck a soft grape is.
Your kind always have an alibi, don't you, smart guy. We'll get the truth out of you yet, see. That's right, your gums'll be flapping before your mouthpiece shows up, see.
"And so the sailor goes, 'I don’t know, but it’s driving me nuts!'” - Woodrow Wilson to David Lloyd George, Paris Peace Conference, 1 February 1919

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 21014
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Grapes

Post by revbob »

matedog wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:10am
What the fuck is a soft grape?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... ft%20grape

Post Reply