Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Pets.

Post by JennyB »

Sparky wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 12:21pm
JennyB wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 11:05am
At about 1:00 am, there was a loud howling going on outside. I'm guessing coyotes? Scout was not happy. And neither was my REM cycle.
Glad Scout was inside, safe and sound.
Oh, for sure. She was barking like "let me at 'em!" but she would have been destroyed.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

And she's a tortie. How cool.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 10:05am
But a Limey. :meh:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

I'm amazed she's out lived two of her humans, my aunt had a cat that was her high school graduation gift, I think she lived to be 19 years.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Mimi wrote:
Our former tortoise shell named "Minnie" prior to her getting sick, dearly missed.
Attachments
Minnie 11-20-07.jpg
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 2:11pm
I'm amazed she's out lived two of her humans, my aunt had a cat that was her high school graduation gift, I think she lived to be 19 years.
That's what amused me—she's gone thru not one but two owners who pre-deceased her.

Out last two cats reached 19 and 18 years. Given the quality of food and medical care our current bastards have, I expect them to rival that (barring accident).

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 2:21pm
Mimi wrote:
Our former tortoise shell named "Minnie" prior to her getting sick, dearly missed.
Torties: The bad-ass version of the calico.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Sparky wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 2:21pm
Mimi wrote:
Awww, she purty.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Evidently, there is a new feature on the iPhone update which lets you isolate subjects and remove them from pictures. I have been basically spending the last 24 hours doing this with pics of our pets. Because I'm evidently very easily amused, it's been cracking me the hell up.

Here's Rocket Pig.
Attachments
RocketPig.png
RocketPig.png (200.01 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:20am
Evidently, there is a new feature on the iPhone update which lets you isolate subjects and remove them from pictures. I have been basically spending the last 24 hours doing this with pics of our pets. Because I'm evidently very easily amused, it's been cracking me the hell up.

Here's Rocket Pig.
You’ve probably taught me a bad thing …

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:59am
JennyB wrote:

Here's Rocket Pig.
Your productivity today is toast.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:09pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:59am
JennyB wrote:

Here's Rocket Pig.
Your productivity today is toast.
“Today.” :twitch:

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

20221130_164140.jpg
This is a seat cushion that Butters used to lay on but stopped so I washed it and placed it on the table temporarily. I swear she can find a place to sleep without even looking.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 6:11pm
20221130_164140.jpg

This is a seat cushion that Butters used to lay on but stopped so I washed it and placed it on the table temporarily. I swear she can find a place to sleep without even looking.
Do your cats have special spots or do they nap wherever? Both our girls have particular places to snooze, maybe switching to something else every four or five months, but Luke has, like, fifteen different sleep spots. The one place that he regularly returns to is a heated cat bed (it turns on when there's weight placed on it). But otherwise he's all over the house.