Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: Pets.

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 2:55pm
"Hey," says I, a couple days ago, "let's get one of those lion hats for the cats. It'll be funny!"
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 1.53.11 PM.jpg

Yeah, they all hate us right now. Zoë even hissed at us. Was it worth $15? Maybe.
They look a little pissed to me!
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 7:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
"Hey," says I, a couple days ago, "let's get one of those lion hats for the cats. It'll be funny!"

Yeah, they all hate us right now. Zoë even hissed at us. Was it worth $15? Maybe.
Pissed / Defeated / Pissed
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 7:19pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yep, our cats wouldn't even let us attempt to put the outfits on them, it would be claws out time, yours must be pretty easy going.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 7:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yep, our cats wouldn't even let us attempt to put the outfits on them, it would be claws out time, yours must be pretty easy going.
In their own way, yes. None of them are aggressive with us. They'll struggle but teeth and claws aren't real options with them.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

It's been nice knowing you, Doc. I guess it's comforting to know that, after they kill you, you will provide sustenance for them.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 10:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

It's been nice knowing you, Doc. I guess it's comforting to know that, after they kill you, you will provide sustenance for them.
I have this on a shirt. It's certainly prologue.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 7:56pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

In their own way, yes. None of them are aggressive with us. They'll struggle but teeth and claws aren't real options with them.
You had them removed?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 1:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

You had them removed?
Ha! Whoops, poor choice of words. No, I meant that they don't claw or bite us (well, gnawing happens sometimes when we play with them, but it's never a proper a bite). All three are fundamentally really good natured.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 2:09pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You had them removed?
Ha! Whoops, poor choice of words. No, I meant that they don't claw or bite us (well, gnawing happens sometimes when we play with them, but it's never a proper a bite). All three are fundamentally really good natured.
Ours are pretty gentle, they have never bitten us or clawed us aggressively, only when playing, but then again, we've never tried to humiliate them by putting costumes on them either. :lol:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You had them removed?
You wouldn't last a minute with my sister's cat. That fucker will claw and bite you for fun. if it was a person it would probably be a mass murderer.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 2:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

You had them removed?
Ours are pretty gentle, they have never bitten us or clawed us aggressively, only when playing, but then again, we've never tried to humiliate them by putting costumes on them either. :lol:
We tried to put the hat—that's what we've been calling it—on Luke again and Zoë hissed at him. She's taken a firm stand against that thing.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 3:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

You had them removed?
You wouldn't last a minute with my sister's cat. That fucker will claw and bite you for fun. if it was a person it would probably be a mass murderer.
I've known people with aggressive cats. They're better people than me for living with that kind sudden violence.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 3:05pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You had them removed?
We tried to put the hat—that's what we've been calling it—on Luke again and Zoë hissed at him. She's taken a firm stand against that thing.
That's funny, so you got lucky once, but Zoë says "never again". Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 3:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 3:05pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

You had them removed?
That's funny, so you got lucky once, but Zoë says "never again". Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!
Oh yeah, we're on notice with her when it comes to that thing.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 3:06pm
revbob wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 3:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You had them removed?
I've known people with aggressive cats. They're better people than me for living with that kind sudden violence.
I'm grateful that my cats are absolute love bugs. Licorice can be temperamental, but she only gives warning nips and that happens so rarely. Even Kitty, as feral as she was, never bit or scratched. Although she did biff me a good one for no reason while I was doing yoga one day. It was really quite funny. I'm not sure I could keep an aggressive cat. Cats claws are like razors and that shit hurts.