Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 3:40pm
Bad breath is one of the worst things. Bad smells in general. I often wish I didn't have the sense at all.
That might be my biggest anxiety/annoyance—having bad breath or being around people with bad breath. I am a manic consumer of tic tacs for the reason.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 4:36pm
Kory wrote:
Bad breath is one of the worst things. Bad smells in general. I often wish I didn't have the sense at all.
That might be my biggest anxiety/annoyance—having bad breath or being around people with bad breath. I am a manic consumer of tic tacs for the reason.
I used to be a very habitual gum chewer but now I find it dries my mouth out too much. Lots of mouthwash and mints now, but I don't have a muscular jawline anymore.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 5:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
I used to be a very habitual gum chewer but now I find it dries my mouth out too much. Lots of mouthwash and mints now, but I don't have a muscular jawline anymore.
I stopped chewing gum for irrational reasons. I had a filling out, not from chewing gum, but I started worrying that gum would pull another out. Dumb, I know.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 6:16pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
I stopped chewing gum for irrational reasons. I had a filling out, not from chewing gum, but I started worrying that gum would pull another out. Dumb, I know.
Hey, MY irrational fear is that friction will stop working. So you're doing pretty well, overall.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 6:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Hey, MY irrational fear is that friction will stop working. So you're doing pretty well, overall.
I also have occasional fears that I've turned invisible and someone's going to run into me. It was much worse when I still drove, but every once in awhile it hits me when I'm walking.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 6:38pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I also have occasional fears that I've turned invisible and someone's going to run into me. It was much worse when I still drove, but every once in awhile it hits me when I'm walking.
:lol:
Another reason I quit smoking pot.
Last edited by Sparky on 13 Jan 2023, 7:21pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 7:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 6:38pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

:lol:
Another reason I quite smoking pot.
Feh, my delusions are all natural. None of that cool-kid dopery.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Won't you take me to Murder Town. Look at her eyes, man. She means business.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
17 Jan 2023, 10:16am
Yikes! Those eyes scream (yes, scream) "Bad break-up ahead. You ain't getting any of your shit back intact."

But, damn, that's another excellent disco tune.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
Oh yeah, her uh eyes. :shifty:

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
17 Jan 2023, 10:24am
Mimi wrote:
Oh yeah, her uh eyes. :shifty:
Yeah, the ones that aren't bouncing.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

ABBA ABBA HEY!
Attachments
fbcdc8293499c9819cd536ae6a7d620a.jpg
fbcdc8293499c9819cd536ae6a7d620a.jpg (63.58 KiB) Viewed 504 times

Forces have been looting
My humanity