Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 8:37pm
That cat's a narc.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 8:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That cat's a narc.
There's no way a cat ever agrees to be an employee. That cat, like all cats, is a freelance asshole.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 8:41pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That cat's a narc.
There's no way a cat ever agrees to be an employee. That cat, like all cats, is a freelance asshole.
I get it. He's like a private investigator as imagined by Kaleb.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 8:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 8:41pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That cat's a narc.
I get it. He's like a private investigator as imagined by Kaleb.
:lol: Needs more abandoned gas station.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

I'm laughing way too much at this. Turn it up for the sound.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnzkGe-JLOg/

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I dreamt I was hugging my friend's dog. It was nice.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
24 Jan 2023, 1:46pm
Superb!

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
24 Jan 2023, 2:29pm
I dreamt I was hugging my friend's dog. It was nice.
Hugging a dog is always nice.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Mimi wrote:
Just listening to the stuff in the background getting knocked over had me laughing.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Sparky wrote:
24 Jan 2023, 7:19pm
Mimi wrote:
Just listening to the stuff in the background getting knocked over had me laughing.

And the look on his face!

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

So Butters is going through some things. Possible cystitis/uti. Took him to the vet (on Thursday) where they kept him all day and hooked him up with pain meds while they ran tests. It turned out that he had a severe reaction to the pain medication. He had all sorts of strange symptoms, mostly behavioral/neurological, that scared the hell out of me. I took him to an emergency vet after hours and the doc, when he found out what they gave him, told me that it was pain meds. Butters was more than a little spacey. He didn't blink. He didn't sleep, eat, drink, or was responsive to his environment for 48 hours, and he was paranoid as fuck. It took him three days to finally poop. The meds were only supposed to last for 24 hours, but... He still has a head jerking thing going on, but for the most part, my little Butterball is back. He finally started meowing this morning. The stuff is called Simbadol, for those who might be interested. I found some other cat owners online that had the exact same experience. That was reassuring, but yikes. Poor fella.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Mimi wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 3:24pm
So Butters is going through some things. Possible cystitis/uti. Took him to the vet (on Thursday) where they kept him all day and hooked him up with pain meds while they ran tests. It turned out that he had a severe reaction to the pain medication. He had all sorts of strange symptoms, mostly behavioral/neurological, that scared the hell out of me. I took him to an emergency vet after hours and the doc, when he found out what they gave him, told me that it was pain meds. Butters was more than a little spacey. He didn't blink. He didn't sleep, eat, drink, or was responsive to his environment for 48 hours, and he was paranoid as fuck. It took him three days to finally poop. The meds were only supposed to last for 24 hours, but... He still has a head jerking thing going on, but for the most part, my little Butterball is back. He finally started meowing this morning. The stuff is called Simbadol, for those who might be interested. I found some other cat owners online that had the exact same experience. That was reassuring, but yikes. Poor fella.
Very scary indeed, I'm glad he's ok now, that for the heads up on the Simbadol. I'm going to check with my daughter, her cat was given something to keep him calm when they flew cross country to relocate, he had a similar reaction and had to go to an emergency vet.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Sparky wrote:
29 Jan 2023, 4:26pm
Mimi wrote:
Very scary indeed, I'm glad he's ok now, that for the heads up on the Simbadol. I'm going to check with my daughter, her cat was given something to keep him calm when they flew cross country to relocate, he had a similar reaction and had to go to an emergency vet.
Oh, wow. I'm really curious to know what they gave her cat.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
Yikes, that's alarming. Very glad he's recovered from the drug, and thanks for sharing the name in case it's suggested to us.