The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
gkbill
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4853
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by gkbill »

Hello,

Don't get me started on West Virginia jokes.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116988
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

gkbill wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 1:53pm
Hello,

Don't get me started on West Virginia jokes.
When were going to school at UNCG, one of our NC classmates told WV jokes. I can only remember one off-hand. Something like why are tornadoes like divorces in WV? Either way, someone's losing their trailer.
Everything ends, and Everything matters. - Ron Currie, Jr.

gkbill
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4853
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by gkbill »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 4:26pm
gkbill wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 1:53pm
Hello,

Don't get me started on West Virginia jokes.
When were going to school at UNCG, one of our NC classmates told WV jokes. I can only remember one off-hand. Something like why are tornadoes like divorces in WV? Either way, someone's losing their trailer.
Hello,

Why is it called a toothbrush rather than a teethbrush?

It was invented in West Virginia.

I can't tell many others here.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116988
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

gkbill wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 4:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 4:26pm
gkbill wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 1:53pm
Hello,

Don't get me started on West Virginia jokes.
When were going to school at UNCG, one of our NC classmates told WV jokes. I can only remember one off-hand. Something like why are tornadoes like divorces in WV? Either way, someone's losing their trailer.
Hello,

Why is it called a toothbrush rather than a teethbrush?

It was invented in West Virginia.

I can't tell many others here.
Ha! I just remembered another about the satellite dish being the state flower. There was also one about the real state fish of WV, but I can't recall what it was (a floating diaper or something like that).
Everything ends, and Everything matters. - Ron Currie, Jr.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116988
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
Everything ends, and Everything matters. - Ron Currie, Jr.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 25913
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 3:59pm
Image
He just oozes "Im a scum bag vibes".

Also WTF is he holding?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116988
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 4:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 3:59pm
Image
He just oozes "Im a scum bag vibes".

Also WTF is he holding?
A snowflake he was given. Read it closely, tho.
Everything ends, and Everything matters. - Ron Currie, Jr.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 25913
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 4:30pm
revbob wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 4:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 3:59pm
Image
He just oozes "Im a scum bag vibes".

Also WTF is he holding?
A snowflake he was given. Read it closely, tho.
Well done.

Sparky
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4629
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 3:59pm
Image
I love it!
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Sparky
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4629
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Sparky »

:lol: :lol: :lol:


God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 25913
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 9:03pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Klannie Oakley

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1368
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by oliver »

Sounds like her husband has a type considering he was 23 and she was a schoolgirl when she dropped out to have his baby.
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116988
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

oliver wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 9:15am
Sounds like her husband has a type considering he was 23 and she was a schoolgirl when she dropped out to have his baby.
Known as a Wooderson.
Image
Everything ends, and Everything matters. - Ron Currie, Jr.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 25913
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by revbob »

Punk rock singer testifies on Proud Boys' behalf at sedition trial. (Can you guess who)?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/punk-rock ... 023-03-20/

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 36126
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Flex »

revbob wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 6:51am
Punk rock singer testifies on Proud Boys' behalf at sedition trial. (Can you guess who)?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/punk-rock ... 023-03-20/
Extremely on-brand, tbqh.

I have no doubt Jerry Only (at least) is also a MAGA/Proud Boys guy, but luckily he seems to have enough sense to protect the brand and keep any of that shit under wraps. Graves didn't have that much to lose, I guess.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Post Reply